Chapter 78- Omega Xiaobao

When He Yushen left, Nan Yi was still thinking about whether it would be difficult not to see the alpha for a week.

But with Yin Feng laughing and joking next to him every day, time passed so fast, a week passed in the blink of an eye.

Bai Shanyao spends a lot of time with Yin Feng every day.

Today happened to be the day that He Yushen returned from a business trip. Nan Yi did not stay in the ward, but sat on a chair outside the ward door.

"Fengfeng!"

Bai Shanyao's anxious voice came from the room, and Nan Yi suddenly came back to reality.

"Doctor! Doctor!"

Bai Shanyao had already hugged Yin Feng and quickly walked out of the ward. The nurses and doctors who heard the noise gathered around him.

Bai Shanyao did not give Yin Feng to anyone, but carried him personally to the operating room.

Nan Yi didn't dare to walk too fast. When he slowly followed him outside the operating room, the three words "OPEN" were already on.

Bai Shanyao stood in the corridor, with no joy on his face, only a look of embarrassment and anxiety.

During the operation, the three words were flashed for a long time, and Yin Lu rushed to the hospital in the middle of the operation, sweating profusely.

It was almost a year since they last met. Yin Lu's pupils tightened when he saw Nan Yi, as if he felt unbelievable.

"Nan Yi? You..."

"Who are the patient's family members?"

The doctor's words interrupted Yin Lu's words. Bai Shanyao and Yin Lu looked at the doctor nervously at the same time.

Yin Feng's condition inside was not good, and the doctor came out to ask his family members to sign.

Until He Yushen came back from his business trip and walked to Nan Yi, Yin Feng still didn't come out of the operating room.

"Yi Yi, I'll take you back to rest first." He Yushen also waited with Nan Yi for a long time.

It started in the afternoon, and it was already ten o'clock in the evening, and it was time for Nan Yi to go to bed.

"hold on."

Nan Yi leaned on He Yushen's shoulder, sniffing greedily as the alpha released a light soothing pheromone.

Fortunately, not long after he finished speaking, the three words "operative" went out.

Everything went well for Yin Feng, just as he said.

It's a small alpha.

Bai Shanyao wanted to enter the ward but was stopped by the doctor. In the end, he could only wait outside the door in disgrace.

This was their happy moment. Nan Yi was relieved to know that Yin Feng was fine.

In the end, He Yushen was taken back to the ward, which was not the one just now.

He Yushen arranged a new ward for him.

"He Yushen, if anything happens to me when the time comes..."

"Crow Zui, you will be fine." He Yushen interrupted him nervously, frowning.

"Then you are not allowed to go to work. You have to stay with me every day." Nan Yi acted coquettishly.

"good."

.....................

Early the next morning after He Yushen returned, Nan Yi went to see Yin Feng and his little alpha.