Chapter 17- Cards in the Flowers

"Mr. Nan..."

Just as Nan Yi sat down, the housekeeper who had already gone upstairs came back.

Nan Yi raised his head slightly.

"This card..." The housekeeper hesitated: "Do you still want it?"

Nan Yi was a little confused. There was a small rectangular card that looked like it was inside a flower, but Nan Yi had never seen it before.

He Yushen: "What card?"

Before the small pink card reached Nan Yi's hand, He Yushen took it.

Nan Yi didn't know what was written on the card.

But it's obviously not a good word.

The surrounding air suddenly turned cold, and Nan also felt freezing in the early autumn weather.

The alpha's expression became cold, and when he looked at himself, there was no warmth left in his eyes.

The calm before the storm.

Nan Yi stretched out his hand to take the card from the sullen He Yushen's hand.

"Doctor Bai! I admire you!"

The tone was colder than the air, like an enraged lion suppressing the anger that was about to burst out.

Nan Yi's outstretched hand froze, also in disbelief.

He did not ask the little flower seller to write this paragraph, nor did he admire Dr. Bai.

He just typed and told her that he wanted a bouquet of flowers for Dr. Bai.

wrong! The little girl seemed to have said some words of admiration, but he nodded without hearing it clearly.

"Nan Yi, see if I am easy to deceive." The angry lion had veins popping out on his forehead, and his dark eyes were extremely scary.

Song Jing, who had been sitting quietly, had a flash of joy in his eyes.

"What? This flower is Mr. Nan's... confession flower."

no!

Nan Yi shook his head like a rattle.

The living room has begun to be filled with mint-flavored oppressive pheromones. It is obviously such a fresh and elegant smell, but it is so scary.

Those fierce eyes like eagles were still staring at him, and Nan Yi knew that the consequences of angering He Yushen would be unbearable.

"Not only are you scheming to gain wealth, but you are also telling lies!" The card in He Yushen's hand was pinched so that its shape changed.

Veins popped out on the back of the hand that was clenched into a fist.

Nan Yi hurriedly took out his mobile phone. The more anxious he was to explain, the more typos he made.

"Can you still play with your phone with peace of mind?"

I had already typed the last word of my explanation, but my phone was thrown to the ground and fell into pieces.

Nan Yi's face turned a little pale, and his white fingers were trembling.

"ah."

Those who spoke anxiously were hoarse and tearing sounds.

Unable to speak, Nan Yi could only anxiously pick up the cell phone on the ground.

"Mr. Nan!" The housekeeper stretched out his hand to stop him from squatting down.