Chapter 81- Wife, its time to give a reward

What Yin Feng said made Nan Yi feel a little bit ashamed.

He said weakly: "He's fine now."

Yin Feng had already picked up Bai Yuan from the arms of the beta called Xiao Zhang.

Hearing Nan Yi's words, he accepted it smoothly: "Of course he has to be nice to you."

Nan Yi's eyebrows arched, no one disliked someone looking towards him all the time.

Regardless of whether it is right or wrong, I am very satisfied to have such a friend.

"Fengfeng, look at Xiaobao, does he look like He Yushen?"

After hearing this, Yin Feng really leaned over again, took a careful look at He Siyi in Nan Yi's arms, and immediately said excitedly: "It looks like He Yushen there! The features and eyes are so similar to yours."

Of course the omega should look like the obedient Nan Yi.

"real?"

Nan Yi didn't quite believe it, because no matter how he looked at it, he thought he looked like He Yushen.

"You don't believe me, Xiao Zhang, please help us see if Xiaobao looks like Yiyi."

After hearing Nan Yi call He Siyi Xiaobao once, Yin Feng naturally followed suit and called Xiaobao.

He didn't feel awkward and shouted quite smoothly.

When he called him, Xiao Zhang stood up from his chair, walked to Nan Yi, and stared at He Siyi in Nan Yi's arms seriously.

"Indeed and..."

"You can call me Nan Yi." Seeing that Xiao Zhang didn't know how to call himself, Nan Yi took the initiative to tell him his name.

"It's quite similar to Mr. Nan."

One said that Nan Yi still didn't believe it, but both said so, and Nan Yi doubted himself for a moment.

But when Xiaobao woke up, his big eyes did look more like He Yushen's, unlike his own. His eyes were a bit slender and he looked hard to get along with.

Yin Feng came to play with Nan Yi for a long time, for more than three hours. After He Siyi woke up, he didn't even hug Nan Yi, and was always in Yin Feng's arms.

As for his little Bai Yu'an, either Nan Yi was holding him or Xiao Zhang, who he had brought, was holding him.

If Bai Shanyao hadn't gotten off work soon, he would have called Yin Feng in advance to urge him to go home.

Nan Yi felt that Yin Feng could play for a few more hours.

As soon as Yin Feng stepped out, He Siyi started crying in Nan Yi's arms.

"What's wrong, Xiaobao, are you reluctant to leave your brother An'an?"

Nan Yi hugged He Siyi and shook her gently.

"Madam, the young master must be hungry."

The housekeeper took the prepared milk bottle and handed it to Nan Yi.

"Besides, it's been taking so long, so it must have been pulled."

The little omega was held in his arms. Once the quilt wrapped around him was removed, Nan Yi didn't dare to move and even hugged him with caution.

Nan Yi moved stiffly and slowly, and finally the housekeeper changed Xiaobao's diaper.

The little guy obviously drinks milk powder every day, but I don't know why, but his poop is so smelly.