Chapter 105- The downtrodden Nan Xin

Ever since she saw Song Jing getting sick day by day and leaving, Nan Yi became even more attached to He Yushen.

He Yushen also took Xiaobao directly with him for a full-body examination.

Nan Yi is in good health, except for some malnutrition. After returning from the hospital, He Yushen has been paying close attention to Nan Yi's eating problem.

But eating less for a long time caused Nan Yi to have a very small appetite.

The weather is very hot, and Nan Yi likes to eat iced watermelon and drinks. He Yushen always restricts his habit of drinking iced drinks.

Nan Yi would pretend to be well-behaved in front of the alpha, and after He Yushen went to work, he would secretly drink as much as he could and suffer diarrhea at night until he collapsed.

He Yushen had no choice but to ask the housekeeper to limit the amount of watermelons and drinks placed in the refrigerator every day.

Omega didn't eat much at home, so he would take Nan Yi out on a date.

Try your best to get the little guy to eat more.

On this day, Nan Yi made an appointment to meet Yin Feng, whom he hadn't seen for a long time. When Yin Feng saw Nan Yi, who was still very thin and frail, he immediately wanted to take him to dinner.

"Fengfeng, I've already eaten." Nan Yi was a little helpless.

"That one is really delicious, believe me."

"I'm still holding on."

"No matter how strong you are, come and eat some with me. It's really delicious."

Yin Feng pulled Nan Yi enthusiastically, and Nan Yi could only follow behind him.

It is a very high-end restaurant. Today, there are only two people, Yin Feng and Nan Yi. Bai Yu'an and He Siyi were not taken out.

The two omegas can attract a lot of attention wherever they go.

Nan Yi was a little uncomfortable with this kind of sight, but Yin Feng didn't think anything of it, holding Nan Yi's hand and sitting by the window.

Yin Feng ordered a table of dishes.

There are so many dishes, let alone the two of them, even if Bai Shanyao and He Yushen are included, they may not be able to finish them all.

But Yin Feng's aim is to eat as hard as you can if you can't finish it.

"Your drinks, sir."

When the waiter's voice came, Nan Yizheng was receiving the news of He Yushen's inspection.

As soon as he opened his phone and typed a reply, he raised his head in shock.

After looking at Nan Xin, who was smiling and wearing a waiter's uniform, they both froze for a few seconds.

Nan Yi went from surprise to disbelief, while Nan Xin froze for a few seconds, with anger all over her face.

"Nan Yi!" The voice was gritted.

"Why are you here?" Nan Yi couldn't figure out why Nan Xin, who had always been so arrogant, came to be a waiter.

Is it because there is her goal in it? is there any other reason.

"Why am I here? Isn't this thanks to you!" Nan Xin's plate holding the drink trembled slightly, her chest kept rising and falling, her voice was sharp and disgusting.

"You really pretend to be innocent."

"Why does your mouth smell so bad? Is this the service attitude of your restaurant?" Yin Feng glanced at Nan Xin with disgust.