Chapter 19- The tense father and son

Two alpha pheromones collide in the air,

Everyone in the room changed their expressions.

The most severely affected are the two weak omegas, especially Nan Yi, who has an inferior omega.

He could barely stand.

Song Jingben was standing behind He Yushen. He stumbled a few steps with a pale face and leaned on He Yushen's back: "Brother Shen..."

While He Yushen turned around to support the omega behind him, Nan Yi was already sweating profusely, her lips were white, and she sat down half-bent on the sofa behind her.

He Yushen frowned and glanced at Nan Yi, who was lying back on the sofa, his brows furrowed.

The mint pheromones in the air have become much lighter, and everyone present has been tainted with some rose-flavored soothing pheromones, and the faces of the two Omegas have become brighter.

But such gentle pheromones are still repulsive to everyone who is also an alpha.

The faces of the alphas standing in front of Nan Yi looked a little pale under their sunglasses.

But what Nan Yi was thinking at this time was, why do they wear sunglasses at night?

"let me go."

A gentle and cold voice suddenly sounded, and this time even the rose-scented soothing pheromones in the air were much weaker.

It was Ling Ran who was hugged by He Zhang who woke up.

His face was cold, without the kind and gentle expression before, and the eyes he looked at He Zhang were full of hatred.

He Zhang ignored his words and just said to himself: "Why didn't you come to me when you came back?"

He Yushen let go of the hand holding Song Jing and looked coldly at the two people separated by a row of alphas.

"I said let me go!"

The harsh and sharp voice and the constant heaving and undulation of his chest made Ling Ran very angry now.

He kept struggling, and through the crowd, Nan Yi could see that he was exerting so much force that veins popped out on the back of his hands.

But He Zhang just frowned slightly, and the person in his arms couldn't move.

He Yushen: "He said let him go, are you deaf?"

In the tense atmosphere, even Song Jing, who always likes to have a sense of presence, did not dare to express his anger at this time.

It was probably at this time that He Yushen looked completely irritated. Nan Yi, who was not far away from him, shivered even as she sat there.

His wolf-like eyes looked like he would pounce on He Zhang and devour him alive in the next second.

It was obvious that He Yushen and his father, Omega, both hated He Zhang, who was still scary even in his pajamas.

He Yushen took a few steps forward, and all the alphas gathered around him nervously.

"Where do you want to take him back? To your filthy so-called home?"

"You think you're worthy enough to let him step into that disgusting place."

The hands hanging down along the sides of the clothes were trembling slightly. Nan Yi looked at those slender hands and was slightly stunned.

The people in front of him really resisted He Zhang taking Ling Ran away.