Chapter 94- Lin Qiu found his home by mistake

"You're hungry, get up and eat first."

Nan Yi was already so hungry that his chest pressed against his back. No matter how much he resented the alpha, he still couldn't feel sorry for his stomach.

He put Xiaobao to sleep next to Nan Yi, picked up the porridge on the table, and sat on the bed.

"I'll do it myself." Nan Yi stretched out his hand to take the bowl.

"I'll feed you."

He Yushen dodged his movement and handed the spoon directly to Nan Yi's mouth.

"I want to eat meat." Nan Yi frowned.

"Let's eat meat in the evening. Now let's eat something to cushion our stomach." He Yushen coaxed the angry omega.

"obedient."

The spoon in He Yushen's hand moved closer to Nan Yi's lips, and Nan Yi obediently opened his mouth and drank.

He Yushen fed a bowl of porridge slowly, spoon by spoon, which Nan Yi felt was troublesome. After being fed by He Yushen for a while, he took the bowl and drank a few mouthfuls.

He Yushen:............

He Yushen stared at the spoon he was holding in silence, then turned a corner and put it into his mouth.

He bent over, leaned over, and kissed deeply on the rosy face of the omega who had just finished drinking porridge.

"He Yushen!"

"What's the matter? Do you also dislike me?"

He Yushen pretended to be innocent, but Nan Yi was angry and annoyed, so he simply lay down on the bed and covered his head with the quilt.

"Ignore you."

He Yushen held the empty bowl that was thrust into his hand and chuckled.

"Xiaobao, your father is ignoring us."

"I don't!"

Nan Yi's muffled voice came from under the quilt, and He Yushen couldn't help but raise the corners of his mouth.

He put the bowl in his hand aside, got on the bed, and got into the bed.

Nan Yi's quilt was pulled up to his neck.

"What are you doing."

The big hand on his waist was pushed away by Nan Yi. He turned around dissatisfied and faced the happy face of He Siyi.

The little omega put her happy hands on his face, and Nan Yi leaned her head into He Siyi's arms.

"Xiaobao~ Do you want to sleep with daddy?"

"Little guy, treat him differently, right?" A deep and pleasant voice sounded, but Nan Yi ignored him.

"Our little baby is so cute."

He Yushen's pushed away hand rested on Omega's slender waist again. Nan Yi had no time to pay attention to him. Xiaobao, who was holding Xiao Siyidou, opened his mouth and smiled and rolled his eyes.

He Yushen could hold two omegas with one hand in his arms, and he looked at Nan Yi who was watching and teasing Xiaobao in contented silence.

Nan Yi, who had been sleeping for a long time, fell asleep again after eating and not playing with Xiaobao for long.

He Yushen gently retracted his hand and stood up gently.

Xiaobao's little feet stretched out on Nan Yi's neck, his little head pressed against Nan Yi's head, and some saliva flowed from the corner of his mouth.