Chapter 88- Lets go on a business trip together, Yiyi

He Yushen chuckled and leaned over from behind the omega. Nan Yi's head was slightly lifted by him, and he leaned over to kiss the pink lips lightly.

Nan Yi was gently picked up by him and walked to the bedside, his deep eyes filled with emotion, looking darker than the night outside the window.

Nan Yi stared at his Adam's apple and slid her hands around his neck, bringing herself and the alpha closer.

He Yushen was gentle tonight, but even though he was much gentler, Nan Yi still couldn't bear it.

After several times, He Yushen walked out of the bathroom with the tightly wrapped Omega in his arms. The lust in the alpha's eyes had not completely dissipated.

Full of tenderness and affection.

The Omega was gently placed on the bed by him, and He Yushen's fingers gently brushed the moisture under the Omega's eyes, and even the mist hanging on the eyelashes looked charming.

He Yushen lowered his head and kissed the omega's closed eyes.

"Well... no... no more."

The sleeping omega frowned dissatisfied and hummed.

With a smile in his eyes, He Yushen stood up and went to the bedside table, picking up a low-key black square box on the table.

He took out the plain ring and put it on the ring finger of Omega's left hand on the bed. Then he took out another ring and put it on his own hand.

The plain ring matched the little Omega who looked cold but loved to act coquettishly. He Yushen took the hand and pecked it gently.

He Yushen did not lie down next to Omega immediately, but walked to the balcony outside.

"boss."

"Check for me what investments or properties Nan Zhai Min has recently, and who owns the house before Nan Zhai Min moved out."

The night was silent in the early morning, and the alpha's voice was very low in the dull dark night.

In the dark night with drizzle, He Yushen stood on the balcony for a few seconds, then turned and returned to the room.

..................

Ever since He Yushen put a ring on Nanyi's hand, he would raise his hand and look at it several times every day.

Even when I brushed my teeth and washed my face, I became very cautious and had to take off my ring and put it aside.

After He Yushen goes to work normally, he takes two days off every weekend to spend time with his two omegas at home.

Yin Feng would often come to see Nan Yi.

He often placed Bai Yu next to He Siyi, letting the two of them stare at the ceiling with their eyes wide open.

The two of them chatted and even agreed in advance where He Siyi and Bai Yuan's kindergarten, elementary school, and junior high school would be.

Winter has passed, and the trees outside are beginning to sprout buds.

Although it is no longer as cold as winter, the weather in early spring should not be underestimated.

Nan Yi was still wearing thick home clothes at home. It was a red sweater. Ling Ran bought him a gift during the Spring Festival this year.

On this day, Nan Yi took Xiaobao to Yin Feng's house for the first time.

As soon as he arrived, Yin Feng couldn't wait to hand his mobile phone to Nan Yi.