Chapter 18- He Yushen's Father

Nan Yi stood in front of him as if he was standing still, not daring to move.

After a few seconds, He Yushen spoke again: "Does anyone know about those two people?"

Nan Yi shook his head.

He Yushen let out a dissatisfied "tsk".

"Next time, don't bring back the flowers you didn't send out." He Yushen suddenly stood up, and he took away the mobile phone in Nan Yi's hand.

After a pause for a few seconds, he said hoarsely again: "Don't give flowers to others randomly in the future."

The tall figure almost enveloped the weak omega.

Nan Yi nodded slightly.

He Yushen pulled his shoulder, although it was still rough, but the force was much lighter.

He said coldly: "Go downstairs to eat."

Nan Yi was forced to go upstairs and out of the house by him. As soon as they left the bedroom, they bumped into Ling Ran who was about to knock on the door.

He suddenly let go of his hand.

The person at the door was slightly startled: "I'm here to tell you to eat."

There was no way the housekeeper would let him come up and order people to eat. He Yushen didn't expose his poor excuse and just said softly "Yeah".

He Yushen took the lead to go downstairs from the front, leaving both of them a little embarrassed.

Ling Ran: "Ahem, let's go down and eat."

Nan Yi followed the omega downstairs, and the housekeeper came up to him excitedly when he got downstairs.

"Madam! Mr. Nan."

Nan Yi was startled by the honorific title of the housekeeper. He actually called the person next to him Madam?

While eating, Nan Yi had been silently observing his wife, who was called Omega by the butler. Although she was well-maintained, the wrinkles at the corners of her eyes could not be covered up.

She's not too young. If you look carefully, you can see that her beautiful eyes look a bit like He Yushen's.

But Nan Yi remembered that on the day when he was going to marry into the He family in place of his younger brother, Nan Zhai Min said that He Yushen's younger father was clearly named Liu.

And the photo doesn't look like the Omega in front of me.

But the more they look at each other, the more they look like.........

When Nan Yi thinks about things, his reactions are always a little slow.

Eating was always slow, and now it was as slow as a snail.

Song Jing: "Uncle Ling, eat this, it's delicious."

Song Jing still ate with a few people as usual. At the dinner table, he kept actively picking up food for Ling Ran next to him.

Ling Ran: "That's enough, that's enough, Xiao Jing is really sensible."

Ling Ran asked curiously: "How old is Xiao Jing this year?"

Song Jing: "Uncle Ling is already nineteen."

Ling Ran: "I'm an adult now. When I was your age, I was already two years old."

Ling Ran and Song Jing kept chatting, and Ling Ran would chuckle a few times from time to time.

It can be heard that he likes Song Jing's sweet and sweet words.