Chapter 74- I only have you

Nanzhi complained: "Brother! Why did you cheat me away, why did you marry Mr. He in my place!"

The aggrieved expression and trembling tone confused Nan Yi, who was still immersed in sadness.

"You have loved to rob me since you were a child, but Mr. He, the designated person is me! You can't rob my life just because you know Mr. He's family background!"

"You are my brother, and just for glory and wealth, you deceived me!"

Nan Yi:! ! !

Nan Yi stared at the face on the bed that looked similar to his own in disbelief: "What's wrong with you?"

"Brother, have you noticed that you are pregnant now? Mr. He will not drive you away, that's why you are so fearless."

"You've got it right. I can't bear to expose you." Nanzhi's tone was tearful and her voice was trembling.

The aggrieved expression and tone, if Nan Yi had not personally experienced the controversy of substitute marriage, he himself would have been deceived by Nan Zhi's aggrieved expression.

He Yushen stood expressionless outside the ward.

He listened to every word of Nanzhi's emotional words in the room.

Nan Yi frowned and glanced coldly at the person on the bed.

"So what are you talking about? He Yushen doesn't..."

Before Nan Yi finished speaking, the ward door opened with a click from the outside.

He Yushen, who had been out for most of the day, entered the ward carrying the breakfast he bought.

Nan Yi turned around nervously, no wonder Nan Zhi suddenly changed his face.

It's another cliche plot that he often uses to frame the blame.

Nan Yi didn't know how much He Yushen had heard and whether there was any misunderstanding. He wanted to explain.

"He Yushen." He called tentatively.

He Yushen stood by the door.

The corners of the omega's eyes that looked up were a little red, and the slightly raised angle of his mouth became stiff for a moment.

He Yushen walked towards Nan Yi quickly, and he casually put the breakfast in his hand on the table.

He stood in front of Nan Yi and rubbed his head.

He said with some distress: "Why are your eyes so red?"

Nan Yi cautiously asked: "Did you hear what Nanzhi said just now?"

The corners of He Yushen's eyes rose a little. It turned out that the little guy was afraid that he would blame him.

He coaxed his omega in a gentle voice: "I heard it all, but I won't blame you. Why did you feel wronged first?"

"I feel sorry for you when you feel wronged, and so does the little omega, you know."

Nanzhi:???

With no one to comfort Shi Nan, he could still endure his grievance, but with the alpha's words of reassurance, he suddenly felt aggrieved.

Even if He Yushen heard about Nanzhi's frame-up, he still comforted himself first and paid attention to his emotions.

The sadness came back to me again, with emotion and final redemption.

He said aggrievedly and seriously: "He Yushen, you are the only one I have."

Omega's already fleshy hands wrapped around his waist.