Extra- It's not that I have changed, I just let go

"Lin Yunjian will inherit the Lin family."

Lin Qiu mistakenly wanted to tie Nanzhi up with something that Nanzhi liked.

But he didn't know that Nanzhi had never been close to him because of money.

"He doesn't need it." Nanzhi refused coldly.

"This is the card you gave me. I have used more than 30,000 yuan and I will return it to you." He took out the card from under the pillow.

That was the card Lin Qiu gave him by mistake.

He didn't have to give it back, but he didn't want to get involved with Lin Qiu again.

"Lin Yunjian is mine too, and he also has a share in the Lin family's money." Lin Qiu was unwilling to accept the card.

Nanzhi's calm eyes made him feel awkward.

"Jian Jian is free. Although he is young, he also has his own ideas. He can decide who to live with. If you don't want to accept it, I will keep it for him."

Lin Qiu didn't pick it up by mistake, and Nanzhi didn't stubbornly return it.

Anyway, he has a share in raising a little crybaby.

It's been so long, even if it's not for the little crying bag, it won't be a big deal for him to use some of Lin Qiu's money.

Anyway, he never gave himself any money when he was his lover.

Nanzhi put away the card with peace of mind.

You can buy a house and fill in the name of the little crying bag.

"Jian Jian will not go back to the Lin family, at least now I won't let him go back. He is still young and cannot leave me. I have no right to stop you from meeting, but he must grow up by my side."

Every word Nazhi said, he did not forcefully demand that Lin Yunjian belonged only to him, nor did he prevent Lin Qiu from seeing Lin Yunjian by mistake.

His words could not be rejected, and Lin Qiu had nothing to say.

The alpha frowned, his expression a little split, and stared at Nanzhi in silence.

After listening for a long time, Nan Yi walked to Nanzhi's bed and stroked Lin Yunjian's little head.

"You also heard what my brother said. If you don't agree, my husband will fight you to the end."

He Yushen:!

My wife called me.

Lin Qiu left by mistake and left the hospital. He did not force Lin Yunjian to take Lin Yunjian back to the Lin family.

But before leaving, he looked at Nanzhi and said confusedly: "You seem to have changed."

Nanzhi thought it was quite funny. The alpha didn't ask about his injuries, but just said that he had changed.

Nanzhi doesn't feel that he has changed, he just let go.

Lin Qiu was just not used to it. A person whose heart and eyes were full of himself suddenly no longer revolved around him.

After no longer living with repressed emotions, Nanzhi felt that her life had changed.

He became much happier.

Nan Yi would come to the hospital to stay with him every day. The past was like a dream, and he happily enjoyed his brother's company.

Nanzhi often brings He Siyi, who can call daddy, to the hospital. Lin Yunjian likes this younger brother very much.