Chapter 11- Will I eat people?

After Nan Yi got out of the car, he stood quietly aside, waiting for the two people in the back seat to get out of the car. He Yushen walked inside, and then he slowly followed behind them.

"Brother Shen, do you think it's better for me to wear a white suit or a black suit today?"

Song Jing followed He Yushen, blocking the front of Nan Yi, and kept talking to He Yushen.

Nan Yi was like air, just quietly following behind the two of them, neither far nor near.

He Yushen: "Anything is fine."

Song Jing: "Then I will wear black today."

He Yushen, who was walking in front, seemed to have thought of something after speaking. He stopped and turned around with a frown.

Song Jing also stopped and looked at him doubtfully: "Brother Shen?"

Nan Yi didn't expect that the two of them would stop suddenly. After being stunned for a moment, he also stopped and looked at the person who was two or three steps away from him.

Even in the depressing weather, Nan Yi still wore long clothes and long trousers, with only her face and neck exposed.

But just from a small section of his neck, you can see how white his skin is under his clothes.

He Yushen turned his head and saw Omega behind him, and was stunned for a moment to say what he wanted to say.

Nan Yi was slightly nervous amid doubts, and subconsciously took a small step back. When facing the alpha, the subconscious actions are the true inner feelings.

He Yushen: "Are you wearing formal clothes?"

Nan Yi stared blankly at He Yushen in front of him. After a few seconds, he realized that he was asking himself.

Nan Yi shook his head gently.

He had never attended any banquets, so how could he wear formal clothes?

There is one suit, it's the same white suit as the alpha's wedding day.

He Yushen frowned, didn't say anything, just turned around and walked into the house.

"Master He." The butler greeted him after entering the door.

"Find him something to wear to the banquet." He Yushen took off his suit jacket and handed it to the butler beside him.

Nan Yi happened to come in and heard his words.

"Mr. Nan? It may be too late to do it now." The butler said truthfully.

He Yushen: "Why not prepare in advance?"

There was no ups and downs in the cold voice, but these words made Nan Yi suddenly raise his head in surprise.

Butler: "I'm sorry, Mr. He, it was my mistake."

"The costume designer will take Mr. Nan's measurements tomorrow."

He Yushen: "Find a suitable suit for him to wear first, as soon as possible."

After He Yushen finished speaking, he started to go up the stairs. After going upstairs, he turned towards the study and disappeared.

Nan Yi was still in a daze until the housekeeper came to him and asked him.

"Mr. Nan, can you wear a small-jing suit first?"

Song Jing was still standing aside. After He Yushen went upstairs, the corners of his smiling mouth had dropped.

Now that he heard the butler's words, he looked at Nan Yi in disbelief and disgust.