Chapter 2- As you wish

Nan Yi's legs were so weak that he couldn't stand.

His fever period has never been so intense, and the pheromones are running around uncontrollably, and have even become stronger than ever before.

"You're trying to seduce me to get hot!"

The smell of toffee on the tip of his nose became stronger and stronger, and the sweet smell made He Yushen feel agitated. He was actually induced to extract some pheromones.

The top alpha's pheromones were salvation, the cold and refreshing mint, which comforted him but also made him breathless.

Nan Yi was even more unable to control the intensity.

Somewhat unsteady on his feet, even though he was trying his best to control it.

"I just want to find*"

The slender neck was pinched by big hands, and Nan Yi was so aggrieved by the humiliating words that she shed tears.

"grass"

The mint-flavored pheromones were so strong that they invaded the entire room, lingering with the sweet toffee smell.

Nan Yi was forced to raise his head and looked at He Yushen with a pair of wet eyes. The innocence and lust in his eyes, together with the smell of toffee, made people burning with desire.

"Since you want it so much, then I will grant it to you." With fierce eyes like a wolf, he stared at the prey in front of him.

Holding the omega in front of him with one hand, he slipped his other hand into his pocket and took out his cell phone.

"Master."

"Come back, stop screaming." He Yushen's eyes were still fixed on the person in front of him, and his cold tone had no ups and downs, except for some rapid breathing.

Without waiting for the person opposite to reply, he hung up the phone and threw it aside.

Nan Yi was carried by those big hands onto the bed filled with joy.

The hands traveled all over the body until he felt the coolness, and Nan Yi, who was burning with desire, shrank back.

"do not move!"

His ankles were wrapped and he was pulled into the alpha's arms.

It's strange that he is obsessed with the cold pheromones, and his whole body is clamoring for them, but Nan Yi is still rational and trying to restrain himself.

He raised his trembling hand, but before he could sign, he was wrapped around by a big hand and clasped.

"First time?" Veins bulged on He Yushen's forehead.

Nan Yi could no longer hear what he was saying. He only felt the pain of being split in two from the middle.

"Ah...ah." Even though he struggled desperately, he still couldn't break free from the restrained hands, and the strangeness of his body made him weak.

"Ah...ah" No matter how much he tried to say something to stop, there was still only a broken and ugly hoarse voice.

"Shut up!"

The fever period of the top alpha is more intense than that of the ordinary alpha. Looking at the inferior omega with a painful face in front of him, he suppressed his restlessness and slowly let the omega adapt.

But finally, the heat exploded more fiercely, and he hugged the person and kneaded her into his arms.

The lingering smell of peppermint and toffee, the hoarse voice of despair, this night, a spring night is worth a thousand dollars.