Chapter 48- Clingy

The door is not open.

Nan Yi stood outside the door for a few more seconds holding the black key card, took a deep breath, opened the door and walked in.

The dusk was getting darker, and there were only faint lights in the room.

The first thing that caught the eye was the dining table and the sofa in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows. A certain variety show was still playing on the TV, and the room was filled with the magical laughter of a well-known variety show host.

Alpha was wearing a white bathrobe, exposing a large area of ​​skin on his chest, and his hair was still dripping with water, and he was leaning lazily on the back chair of the sofa.

The light gray carpet and the noisy noise made Nan Yi unable to hear even his own footsteps.

The room was filled with alpha's pheromones, his face gradually turned red, and his body began to feel slightly warm.

Slowly approaching the alpha on the sofa, the lazy alpha with his eyes closed did not know that he was approaching.

Even a normal omega can't resist the top alpha's pheromones, but Nan is also an inferior omega.

He walked until he was in front of He Yushen and was lured out of the pheromone.

As soon as the smell of toffee spread out, the alpha on the sofa suddenly opened his eyes.

Not surprised, just frowning: "Why is there no movement when you are here?"

"come over."

Her two slender legs were relaxed and open, and her lustful eyes were staring at Nan Yi.

The powerful alpha pheromone made people weak. Nan Yi swallowed and just took a small step forward when he was pulled into the arms of the person on the sofa.

Not a single word, like a very hungry lion.

One of the rabbit slippers on her feet fell to the ground and the other hung on the tip of her toes.

The white and tender neck was exposed, and Nan Yi shivered from the cold when the skin came into contact with the cold air without air conditioning.

The alpha's big hand lightly touched his upper heart, chin, and collarbone. His broad palm was not as cold as expected.

The heat came again.

Not only was his face flushed, but even the tips of his ears, shoulders, and curled toes were stained with crimson.

He Yushen's eyes narrowed dangerously, and he lowered his head and kissed his red lips gently.

The throb at the slightest touch, the breathlessness at the rough touch.

A chill spread across the collarbone, and Nan Yi bit his lips and raised his head.

The white and tender neck drew a beautiful arc.

There was a sudden spin, and the eyes that were staring up at the ceiling turned into a black leather sofa.

After the sound of the fabric, a cool feeling came to my legs.

Although his body had warmed up a lot, he was still so cold that he curled up his feet.

Nan Yi buried her shy head on the sofa until warmth came to her body again.

Surrounded by warmth, he tilted his head unbearably.

The variety show on TV was still playing, making it noisy.

The room smelled of mint and toffee.

Nan also suffers from alpha...desire.

Sofa, dining table, bathroom, room, Nan Yi felt like his body was falling apart.