Chapter 87- From now on, please love me more

He Yu Shenduo felt disgusted even if he said a word to Nan Zhai Min. He was afraid that he would not be able to help but want to hit someone.

"Nan Zhaimin, please give Nan Yi's household registration to me now. Also, this person was quite arrogant just now. She scolded my omega. What do you think should be done?"

The words He Yushen spoke seemed to be stained with frost in the cold winter months.

Just hearing the tone makes people shiver.

"This...

Nan Zhai Min's tone was serious, and he was not willing to harm his only flesh and blood, but He Yushen could not afford to offend him.

"dad......"

"Still not apologizing!"

"Master He, I'm sorry, brother, I'm sorry!" Nan Xin apologized reluctantly.

Nan Yi looked at Nan Xin coldly and said nothing.

Nan Zhai Min quickly said to Nan Xin: "Go in quickly and take out your household registration book to apologize to Mr. He."

"Okay...I'll go right away." Nan Xin nodded and was about to leave.

"Three minutes." He Yushen looked at the two of them coldly.

"Xinxin is very fast, go quickly." Nan Zhaimin pushed Nan Xin next to him and urged.

Nan Xin had no choice but to turn around and walk quickly toward the door.

"Master He, would you like to come in and sit down?" Nan Zhai Min was thinking in his mind. He had recently taken a fancy to a piece of land and wanted to buy it at a low price. Unexpectedly, when he inquired about it, it turned out to be He Yushen's.

He had to take advantage of this opportunity to get that piece of land again.

He Yushen didn't even look at Nan Zhaimin. He just lowered his head to look at Nan Yi, and his cold tone became gentle.

"Xu Fang deliberately pushed you to drown so that you could not speak for more than ten years. Also, these people have bullied you for so long. How do you want to solve it? Let me decide everything."

He Yushen knew that Nan Yi would be soft-hearted.

After all, Nan Zhai Min is Nan Yi's father. With Nan Yi's temper, he will let all the grievances he has suffered go away.

He Yushen just hoped that the little guy would tell him now and not let them go.

As long as Nan Yi speaks out, he will definitely make it impossible for this family to stay in City A.

It doesn't matter even if Nan Yi wants to let them go, he will naturally use his own methods to get back those insults for him.

"Master He...are you kidding...hahaha."

Nan Zhai Min's expression was stiff, and when he smiled, he only pulled the corners of his mouth stiffly.

Nan Yi turned around to face Nan Zhai Min, raised his head and looked at the alpha affectionately.

He said calmly: "He Yushen, I don't want to pursue these things. They are all irrelevant people. I only want that house, which belongs to my mother."

Nan Yi did not question Nan Zhi's words. He knew that Nan Zhi was also treating him badly, but after all, there was no trace of blood relationship between the two.

He believed that Nanzhi would not lie about their mother, so Nanzhi had to have that house.

As for Nan Zhai Min, he just regarded it as garbage on the street. He couldn't kick the garbage if it soiled his shoes.