Chapter 84- The old house again

Coming to the old house again, Nan Yi was still a little nervous.

He Siyi was held by He Yushen, and the alpha was staring at Xiaobao the whole time.

Alpha was wearing a black turtleneck sweater, and there was always a gentleness in his eyes that he couldn't hide.

Nan Yi was wearing a white half-turtleneck sweater. She thought that because the alpha didn't let her see the clothes, it meant there was something weird or amazing about it, but she didn't expect that it was just a very common couple's outfit.

Go to the old house.

Nan Yi thought that there would be many people like Ling Ran's birthday party last year.

Unexpectedly, after entering the living room of the old house, apart from He Zhang and Ling Ran, there were only three members of the family of the little girl who wanted to hold Ling Ran's birthday party.

Nan Yi thought that it was probably still early and the others hadn't arrived yet.

"Ah! Beautiful brother!"

Sister-in-law Liang, who was also wearing a pink top, was originally standing in front of his omega baby daddy. When she saw Nan Yi entering the door, she looked surprised.

Nan Yi still remembers the little girl's name, Xiao Yin.

"Brother, I want to call you sister-in-law." He Yushen said.

"I'm going to call you Beauty Brother." The little girl looked cute, but she was rebellious.

"Xiao Yin." The beautiful male omega sounded helpless.

Nan Yi and He Yushen walked into the living room side by side. He Yushen stood in front of the empty seat, and Nan Yi also stopped.

"Why did you two come so early? Please give me a hug, little Siyi." Ling Ran waited until the two of them approached before speaking.

He Yushen gently handed He Siyi in his arms to Ling Ran's arms.

The little girl named Xiao Yin curiously followed Ling Ran, put her hands on the armrests of Ling Ran's chair, and leaned her head in front of him.

"Is it the little sister?"

"Not my little sister, Xiao Yin, our little Siyi is a generation younger than you." Ling Ran said softly with a chuckle.

"oh."

Hearing that Xiao Yin, who was not the little sister, looked disappointed, she stopped looking at He Siyi and instead ran to Nan Yi.

"Xiao Yin." Nan Yi shouted.

"Brother Beauty, you have a nice voice too."

The little girl stood in front of Nan Yi, looking up at him.

A child's praise is the purest. Nan Yi bent down and picked up Xiao Yin in his arms.

Older children are still not nervous to hold. When He Siyi reaches this age, will he be like Xiao Yin, soft and sticky clinging to him?

"Is this Yu Shen's? Why didn't I know when it happened?"

The alpha, who looked somewhat similar to He Zhang but was much younger, spoke.

"This gathering is just to show everyone what he is."

He Zhang sat next to Ling Ran and reached out to tease He Siyi in Ling Ran's arms.

Nan Yi's pupils were trembling, and he was a little shocked.

Nan Yi was already happy because He Zhang asked her to attend the party, but she didn't expect that the party would reveal Xiaobao.