Extra- Car Accident

"Lin Qiu, I'm begging you, don't take Jian Jian away." Nanzhi distracted his eyes and begged softly with sobs: "Jian Jian will be scared if she can't see me."

Lin Qiucu, who was about to help Yun Luo go out, frowned irritably.

"Isn't he still with you? He told you that you can go see him even if he is brought back to the Lin family. If you go crazy wearing such thin clothes at night, do you want to make yourself suffer or do you think your life is too comfortable?"

Nanzhi also heard from Lin Qiuwu's words that he didn't know that Lin Yunjian was taken away.

He suddenly had expectations in his heart: "Just now, Xu...your mother took Jian Jian away with someone."

Lin Qiu was even more confused: "How did she know about Lin Yunjian's existence?"

Lin Qiu did not live with Xu Lan, and Lin Yunjian was secretly left by Nazhi. Xu Lan did not know about Lin Yunjian's existence in the past two years.

Alpha seemed to have thought of something, his eyes darkened, and he glanced at the housekeeper coldly: "What did you say?"

Nazhi was also stunned by his words and turned to look at the usually cold butler on the side.

"I'm sorry, Master. Madam found it herself, but...Mr. Nan's address is indeed..."

"What qualifications do you have to reveal my address!" Nanzhi interrupted the housekeeper rudely, his fingertips trembling violently.

The housekeeper lowered his eyes guiltily and said slowly: "Young master will have a better life when he returns to the Lin family..."

Nanzhi: "Have you asked him? He is only two years old! Have you ever thought about how scared I would be if he left?"

"Lin Qiuchi, you said that you would pick Jian Jian up after this winter." Nanzhi's misty eyes looked unblinkingly at the alpha who was still supporting Yun Luo.

"He was so scared today that he cried."

Lin Qiu's eyes met those crystal-clear eyes, and for the first time, he felt that the omega in front of him was a little pitiful.

"Well..."

The drunk Yun Luoqian beside him vomited, disrupting Lin Qiu's momentary sympathy for Nanzhi.

"Do you want to vomit? Do you want me to take you to the bathroom?"

In the quiet living room, apart from the sound of rain outside and the sound of wind blowing leaves, the only thing left was Alpha's softer and deeper voice.

The last hope in Nanzhi's heart was dashed.

Alpha is really heartless. Even if he has been begging here for a long time, he is still no better than the person next to him.

Should I say Lin Qiu was ruthless or affectionate?

Yun Luo said in confusion: "It's okay... Just take a nap..."

Lin Qiuchi: "I'll take you back."

Nanzhi looked desperately at the two people who were moving intimately in front of him, and the look in his eyes deepened.

His throat was thirsty, his breathing was short, the surrounding scenes were getting blurry, and his body was trembling weakly.

It felt like something had been uprooted from my body, and my heart was throbbing.

"Lin Qiuchi, please ask Xu Lan to send Jian Jian back first."

Alpha was a little unhappy: "Wait."

"I can't wait! I want to see Jian Jian now!"