Extra- I accept my fate

Nanzhi didn't know why Lin Qiu left him alone by mistake. He lowered his head nervously. From the moment the alpha appeared, Nanzhi never sat down.

He stood aside like a student who was punished for making a mistake.

"Whatever the young master likes to eat, whether he eats fish or meat."

"Well."

Opposite the wall shelf filled with hand-made porcelain is the dining table.

Nanzhi remembered that Lin Qiucu's favorite food was fish. Apart from breakfast, he had fish in almost every meal, and of course he always had fish with good bones.

So Nanzhi is not worried that Lin Yunjian will get stuck by the fish bone.

Lin Qiuqiu, who frowned slightly, glanced coldly at the quiet person next to him, and said a little irritably: "What do you want to do by using Yun Jian to find me? I said that I don't need a hypocritical person like you around me. "

Lin Qiu's words not only interrupted Nanzhi's drifting thoughts, but also put a small needle in his already broken heart.

He slowly raised his head slightly and glanced at Lin Qiu, who was sitting upright on the sofa with his legs relaxed.

"I don't..........."

"Oh, are you just pretending that you have forgotten that you are acting?"

Alpha's words are always belittling without mercy.

Nanzhi lowered his eyes again, staring at his toes in a daze.

Every time he faced Lin Qiu's disgust, he wanted to give up on what he had always insisted on.

"No matter what I do, you will never change your mind about me..."

This was the first time that he asked what was on his mind in front of the alpha.

In fact, it's not the first time. He remembered that he had asked this question countless times in his previous life in nightmares, but he received a more disgusting response.

"I won't like you. People like you are not qualified."

"Yeah, you won't like me..." How long do you want to deceive yourself?

Lin Qiu misheard his muttering and frowned even more tightly.

"Lin Qiuchi, if..." If I could, I really wish I had never met you.

Then I will live a happy life, and I will get along well with Nan Yi, and will not bully him out of jealousy. I will find an alpha who firmly chooses himself, and maybe an omega who is very simple and easily satisfied.

Nanzhi thought about Nan Yi, if she had not met Lin Qiucu, would she be as happy as him.

He will protect his younger brother just like he did in his previous life.

"I will send Lin Yunjian back to the Lin family next month. It's time to develop a good habit."

Although Lin Qiuyou didn't care much about Lin Yunjian because of Nazhi, he was still his little alpha after all.

After falling in love with Yun Luo, he never thought about having a little alpha or omega in his life.

Lin Yunjian was surprised, but thinking about it carefully, it was good to have such a little alpha.

In the future, he is the only heir to the Lin family, so naturally he cannot be taught evil by an omega like Nan Zhi.

"What! No!"

"What do you think you have the right to refuse?"

The alpha was obviously sitting, but the sight he looked up at looked like the unique oppression of a superior person. Nanzhi was a little panicked by him.

After a Substitute Marriage, The Little Mute Becomes the Boss's Treasure जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें