Chapter 67- Who do you care about?

There was some itching in the earlobe, and Nan Yi responded softly.

"Fengfeng, Brother Bai, I'll leave first."

He Yushen waited patiently for him to finish speaking, then bent down slightly and gently picked up Nan Yi from the bench.

"He Yushen..."

Nan Yi blushed, and her earlobes turned crimson.

Yin Feng turned his head when he heard the noise.

.........................He Yushen is a dog.

"Fengfeng...is this true?"

"Aren't you a doctor? You can't understand!" Yin Feng looked at the incredulous alpha beside him with a speechless expression.

Nan Yi was carried by He Yushen all the way out of the hospital, and even when he got into the car, he always looked sideways at Nan Yi's passenger seat.

Arriving at another traffic light, the hand originally held on the passenger seat gently fell on his skin through the fabric.

Nan Yi:............

The villa that usually takes a short time to arrive took a full ten minutes longer today.

The slowed down speed of the car, the eyes that clung to him whenever he had free time, the legs that had not touched the ground since the hospital.

After being held by the alpha and placed on the bed in the bedroom, Nan Yi once again felt He Yushen's concern.

The alpha, who was originally aloof, was now taking off his shoes.

Watching the pair of cheap rabbit slippers that he had worn for a long time being picked up by the alpha, Nan Yi spoke: "He Yushen, I am a low-quality omega."

"Um."

The alpha just hummed softly from his nasal cavity, and Nan Yi felt the furry touch on his feet without stopping the movement of his hands.

He said in a nervous voice: "Don't you care that I am an inferior omega? What if...he is also inferior..."

Given He Yushen's family background, a low-quality omega was not worthy of him.

How could such an excellent alpha accept that his offspring were inferior.

"Nan Yi, he is mine and yours. I don't care even if he is ordinary."

"I like you, and I will also like everything about you, do you understand?"

He Yushen's eyes were serious, and Nan Yi was dumbfounded.

He Yushen chuckled and hugged Nan Yi into his arms: "However, I still prefer the little omega who is as well-behaved as you."

Whenever he thinks of a miniature version of an omega, he calls himself daddy, and the smile on his lips becomes more obvious.

Nan Yi's face turned red again because of He Yushen's frankness, and he muttered in a low voice: "What if it's an alpha?"

He Yushen corrected him: "He is a well-behaved omega."

Nan Yi:............

He Yushen sat back on the bed and hugged the blushing Nan Yi.

The body in his arms was so petite and thin that he frowned again, and the smile at the corner of his mouth faded a lot. He put one hand on Nan Yi's cheek, which was a little fleshy but not too much.

"Too thin. Eat more in the future."

"Um."

Nan Yi feels that he is happier than ever before.