Chapter 28- He was also mistaken for a chef

Most of the people in the living room followed Song Jing out and went to the lawn outside. The remaining people sat in the corner, looking at the people on the sofa with slightly red faces.

He Yushen shook the wine glass in his hand, drank it in one gulp, and stood up.

The few Omegas sitting nearby stared at the Alpha who was getting closer and closer. They forgot to put down the wine glasses in their hands. They opened their eyes wide and held their breath in anticipation.

He Yushen went straight past several people and went upstairs.

Omega No. 1: "So handsome!"

Omega No. 2: "I didn't even dare to breathe just now."

Beta: "Being a beta, my heart just raced."

There was laughter and laughter outside, but silence inside the room.

Nan Yi sat on the bed, scrolling through his phone boredly.

He watched gossip, short videos, and horror movies. The moment bloody palms appeared on the wall, he threw his phone aside.

Finally after waiting for a long time.

There was a knock on the bedroom door.

"Mr. Nan, there are many people down here, so I just made a bowl of noodles." Auntie stood in front of the door holding a bowl of noodles.

Nan Yi nodded and made a gesture of thanks.

"Because it's evening, I put less chili pepper. I don't know if you are used to it or not."

Nan Yi nodded again, indicating that he was used to eating.

When Nan Yi walked in with his face in hand, his aunt quickly called him.

"Mr. Nan, thank you. I paid my salary yesterday."

"Mr. Nan, you are such a good man."

He Yushen, who was going upstairs, happened to see his aunt standing in front of the door, and happened to hear her last words.

Nan Yi was holding noodles in his hand and his phone was on the bed. He could only shake his head to express his welcome.

"Then I'll go down first, Mr. Nan."

The aunt turned around and closed the door. Nan Yi sat down at the table with the fragrant bowl of noodles with a lot of ingredients.

Can't wait to start eating.

"Why don't you go down and play? When He Yushen came in and said something, Nan Yi was holding a few noodles in his mouth.

Somewhat funny and cute.

Nan Yi sucked the noodles into his mouth very smoothly, ignoring He Yushen and continued to lower his head to meet the noodles.

The sky is big and the earth is big, feeding the belly is the biggest thing.

He Yushen was not angry when he was ignored. Instead, he walked to stand behind the omega and put his head on Bao's shoulders.

There is no meat and it is a bit boring.

"Give me a bite."

Nan Yisuo's movements paused, he turned his head in disbelief, and the corner of his mouth just brushed the alpha's face.

Nan Yi:........................

The soft and somewhat cold touch on his face remained untouched for a long time, and He Yushen raised the corner of his mouth.

He said with a bit of a smile: "You also want it even if you are not in the fever period."

Nan Yi suddenly shrank to the side.