Chapter 75- Yun Luo grows up

Nan Yi was led by He Yushen and walked slowly towards the car outside the hospital.

"He Yushen, what did you say to Nanzhi?"

"I didn't say anything. Be careful on the steps."

Obviously He Yushen didn't really want to talk about the two of them inside.

The more He Yushen said nothing, the more Nan Yi wanted to know.

He knows Nanzhi's character best and may use this time to discredit himself.

Even though she knew that He Yushen cared about her very much, Nan Yi didn't want to be misunderstood by him.

After getting in the car, he took the initiative to lean on the alpha's shoulder and said in a calm tone as if chatting: "He Yushen, what Nanzhi said just now is not true."

"He suddenly disappeared on his own, and I was forced to marry him, but I don't regret my decision to marry him."

"Why." He Yushen asked.

"Because I met you, I'm actually a little lucky that Nanzhi left suddenly at that time. Otherwise, what would I have done if I couldn't meet you."

"Why do you think so much? Just be obedient and enjoy my care."

He Yushen pecked Nan Yi lightly on the lips, stretched out his arms and hugged his body.

Nan Yi suddenly felt that the truth was not that important in front of people who cared about him.

The car actually stopped at the community where Yun Luo came last time.

The car couldn't stop completely in front of the villa, so the two held hands as if they were taking a walk in the afternoon after a meal, and entered the room holding hands.

Nan Yi thought that the move was sudden and there wouldn't be too many things inside.

But he was dumbfounded as soon as he entered the door.

Lying on the small sofa in the living room was the frog doll that was still in the villa in the morning.

The house is much smaller than He Yu's villa in the middle of the mountain, but Nan Yi somehow feels that the smaller space makes it warmer.

In new places, curiosity is always more intense.

He went up and down the three-story villa and looked at every room several times.

The work dedicated to painting is also arranged next to the bedroom, and the bedroom is also on the second floor.

Nan also has a favorite place, which is the balcony on the second floor.

There are many green plants planted and there is also a tea drinking area.

"Is this place prepared for Ling's father?" Nan Yi asked.

He Yushen, who had been with him the whole time, chuckled lightly and answered the question unexpectedly: "Well, it sounds so smooth."

"Don't make fun of me..."

The smile in He Yushen's eyes deepened: "Okay, let's go see Yun Luo. Yesterday he asked me about you and see how he can't live here."

Nan Yi nodded: "Okay."

The alpha took the slow-footed Omega and walked downstairs again like a walk, heading towards the house next door that was more than ten meters away.

The flowers beside the cobblestones were in full bloom, but they were not as delicate as the omega beside them.