Chapter 6- Don't touch other people's things!

"Xiao Jing has mysophobia, please don't touch his things in the future."

The alpha's tone was a little dissatisfied, and his eyes looked at Nan Yi with disgust.

Nan Yi stared blankly at He Yushen. After seeing the indifference in his eyes, he lowered his head without explaining that the housekeeper asked him to get it.

He knew that no amount of explanation would be useful.

Song Jing sat down slightly proudly and said sweetly: "Since Mr. Nan didn't bring any clothes, Mr. Nan should wear these clothes first. I have plenty of them in the house."

Yan An also echoed: "Yes, it's just a piece of clothing. Sister-in-law, let's eat."

He Yushen kept frowning and staring at Nan Yi with his head hanging down. After Yan An finished speaking, he interrupted sharply.

"He is not your sister-in-law."

Yan An looked at He Yushen in confusion, not understanding: "What?"

He Yushen said coldly: "He is just a thief who steals the money."

Nan Yi's face became paler, and his body became a little stiff, as if he was sitting on pins and needles.

Song Jing and Yan An both looked at Nan Yi. Even without raising his head, Nan Yi felt the two sizing eyes.

Even though he felt extremely uncomfortable, he still raised his head slightly, and when he met He Yushen's eyes, he hurriedly averted his eyes.

Song Jing: "Brother Shen? What does this mean?"

Yan An just narrowed his eyes slightly and stared at Nan Yi carefully.

He Yushen stopped talking.

Before He Yushen could explain, Song Jing seemed to suddenly realize and said in surprise: "He is not Nanzhi!"

Nan Yi felt ashamed in front of the dining table, but he couldn't leave the table suddenly, so he could only sit in agony.

Although Yan An was confused, he still frowned in confusion: "Who is he other than Nan Zhi? Although the wedding photo when you got married was P's, sister-in-law... isn't Mr. Nan exactly the same as the photo?"

Yan An corrected himself.

Song Jing was also a little puzzled. Nan Yi's palms were already slightly sweaty. This feeling of being scrutinized in front of others really made him feel uncomfortable.

"Mr. Nan? What's going on?"

Yan An looked at Nan Yi doubtfully.

Nan Yi looked at him slightly, not knowing how to explain.

Although the Nan family is not a small family, it is only an almost transparent existence in City A, and because Nan is also a low-quality omega.

Nan Zhai Min always only introduces Nan Zhi, who is a high-quality omega, even if there are occasional activities, he only takes Nan Zhi with him.

Over time, people in City A have long forgotten that twins were born in the Nan family.

Prominent and wealthy children in City A like He Yushen and Yan An are even less likely to pay attention to the Nan family.

Yan An felt that it was normal to be confused.

The omega's slender eyes, slightly raised at the end, were cold and affectionate, and He Yushen felt a little irritated.

Not being able to bear Nan Yi's nonchalant look, he humiliated her coldly.

"He is mute and cannot answer you, Nan Yi, Nan Zhi's brother, a scheming and inferior omega." He Yushen glanced at Nan Yi again with disdain.