Chapter 23- Alone Tonight

[Address for receiving express delivery]

He Yushen took Nan Yi's hand.

He brought some of his cell phones in front of him along with his hands.

The soft hands also have a sweet taste.

"What kind of express delivery do you want to buy?"

"Give me whatever you need..." He Yushen paused, then frowned and said, "Give it to Xiao Wang and let him buy it."

"How do you know if the quality is good online?"

Nan Yi thought about it and realized that He Yushen's villa was indeed a bit remote. If it was not suitable, it would be troublesome to return it.

He nodded and decided to send all the materials he wanted to use to Xiao Wang.

He did what he said and immediately sent several messages to Xiao Wang, including the money.

The text message reminded me of the balance of the bank card, and Nan Yi felt a pain in his heart when he saw the text message.

He Yushen saw him standing in front of him with a grimace on his face, and felt that he was trying to make himself care about him by doing something miserable.

Omega really has 800 tricks a day.

So he snorted and stood up with some disdain.

Nan Yi was still quietly responding to Xiao Wang's message without looking at him.

After everyone walked up the stairs, they caught a glimpse of the card on the table.

Nan Yi felt like there was a bang in his head, and that was probably how he suddenly became enlightened.

He quickly caught up with the card and grabbed He Yushen's clothes. At the same time, Song Jing walked in from outside.

"Brother Shen, you are off work. On the 1st of next month, I will..."

The tone of his voice changed from joy to hesitation, and Song Jing's joyful face became a little stiff.

He Yushen: "What?"

He Yu stared at the slender hands with dark eyes.

As expected, I couldn't be too nice to him, but I was pulled by him a few times in the morning, and he became more and more aggressive.

"It's my birthday on the 1st of next month. Can I have a party at home? I want to invite my friends to play."

Song Jing took He Yushen's words and called He Yushen's villa home.

Nan Yi also stretched out the card in front of He Yushen, holding his hand and letting go.

He Yushen said "hmm" without any fluctuation in his tone.

Song Jing's face was filled with uncontrollable joy.

He Yushen: "What about you, what are you doing?"

He Yushen glanced at the card in Nan Yi's hand again and asked doubtfully: "Not enough?"

Song Jing had already approached the two of them, and he looked at the card in Nan Yi's hand in surprise.

"Isn't this the secondary card of my card?"

"Brother Shen, why did you give Mr. Nan my secondary card? But there is quite a lot of money in it. Mr. Nan should be able to use it for a while."

Nan Yi:............................

He was really annoyed by Song Jing, he kept making his presence felt all the time.