Chapter 47- The fever period is coming soon, prepare yourself

Yin Lu ordered a bunch of snacks, but as soon as he sat down, he was called away by a phone call.

"I finally got to spend some time with my lovely brother, but you guys are really picky about your time."

"Fengfeng, I'm leaving."

Yin Lu rubbed Yin Feng's head, and Yin Feng looked disgusted.

"Mr. Nan, see you next time." Those peach blossom eyes blinked at Nan Yi.

Yin Lu always has the temperament of a playboy, no matter in his words or actions.

Nan Yi was a little curious as to why Yin Feng always looked like he disliked Yin Lu, but he knew the rules and didn't ask any more questions.

After Yin Lu left, Nan Yi didn't chat with Yin Feng for long. Yin Feng left in a hurry after seeing the omega next to Bai Shanyao in Bai Shanyao's circle of friends photos.

The anxious look is like the first wife trying to catch the mistress.

Nan Yi returned to the villa and began to work hard on the manuscript.

It wasn't until the evening when He Yushen got off work that he left the room and waited in the living room.

The process of waiting for people was boring, and Nan Yi, like Yin Feng, wanted to see He Yushen's circle of friends.

As soon as I clicked on the chat page, I saw a message from Nan Xin, who had long since deleted her.

[Give me Mr. Yin's contact information]

Nan Yi took a casual look, deleted the chat history, deleted Nan Xin's friends, and finally changed the friend application to be automatically approved and require verification.

He Yushen didn't have any friends in his circle, so Nan Yi felt that he should have been blocked.

The empty Moments page made him feel a little depressed.

He Yushen didn't work overtime today, but he arrived home at around seven o'clock. Just as his aunt had prepared the meal, the two of them ate together.

He Yushen found that a certain omega had no appetite for dinner tonight. He poked the bowl several times with a small piece of chicken but still didn't put it into his mouth.

"Don't like today's dish?" He Yushen put a small piece of fish in Nan Yi's bowl.

The pair of chopsticks that were poking at the bowl stopped, picked up the fish and put it in his mouth.

Nan Yi shook his head.

"Then if you don't eat well, you have become so thin, your physical condition is not good, and you faint so many times during each susceptible period."

"Are low-quality omegas so weak? Ask aunt to replenish them for you in the future."

Although He Yushen's tone was a bit disgusting, Nan Yi was still very happy.

He knew that He Yushen was just tough-talking, but he was actually very soft-hearted.

And he is already much gentler than when he first came to the villa.

Looking at the alpha in front of her, Nan Yi's heart began to beat cautiously again.

"I will be in the susceptible period for a few days, so be prepared and take more supplements in these two days."

The action of picking up food paused, and Nan Yi's face gradually became hot.

He Yushen glanced at the omega, whose head was hanging like a snail, and wanted to laugh.