Chapter 72- He YuShen meets Nan Zhi

Hospital.

The alpha, wearing a high-end custom-made suit, stood indifferently outside the emergency room door.

His deep eyes stared at the three words "Emergency Room" that lit up.

The cuffs of the black suit were darker in color, and there were some blood stains on the back of Alpha's hands.

The heart that had been undulating violently just now has calmed down.

He Yushen originally wanted to rush home as soon as he got off work to smell the delicious scent of Omega.

But because of the temporary arrival of a relatively important person, my time to get off work was delayed.

It was already dark after saying hello and seeing him off. Who would have expected that he would bump into a passerby who was holding an umbrella and not looking at the road.

The familiar face lying in a pool of blood almost stopped his heart.

When I saw the omega's face, my heart stopped and my legs felt weak. Even thinking about it now makes me feel scared.

If it weren't for the strong orange pheromones, He Yushen wouldn't even have the courage to step forward to check Omega's injury.

After the Omega on the ground was picked up by the ambulance and put into the car, he couldn't wait to listen to the voice of the Omega at home.

When the softer tone came, which was slower than usual, he breathed a sigh of relief.

"The patient has no major problems, just some injuries to his feet. Who are the patient's family members?"

The door to the emergency room opened and the doctor asked as he came out.

Only He Yushen and the driver were waiting outside the door.

He Yushen stepped forward: "His family members are not here."

"Then are you his friends? The patient needs to be hospitalized. You need to pay the hospitalization fee first. You also need to provide the patient's ID card."

He Yushen frowned slightly after listening to the doctor's words.

"Here's the ID card, Mr. He, he has it in his bag!"

He Yushen's driver rummaged through the bag in his arms, but unexpectedly found his ID card.

"It's called... Nanzhi."

The driver said and handed the ID card to He Yushen's hand.

He Yushen was slightly stunned again when he glanced at the ID photo in his hand.

When he saw a face that was almost identical to the little one at home, he had already guessed Omega's identity.

I am even more convinced now.

He Yu breathed a deep sigh of relief. Fortunately, Nanzhi was not seriously injured. Otherwise, if he had injured the little guy's brother, he didn't know if he would be angry.

"Go and pay for the best room."

"I'll drive the car away."

The certificate in He Yushen's hand was handed back to the driver. He had just been affected by the high-quality Omega pheromones and now he urgently needed to go back to recharge.

"Okay, Mr. He."

After alpha got in the car, he took an injection of inhibitor, and the car sped up a lot.

In the hospital, after Nanzhi was pushed out by the doctor, he discovered that there was only a beta standing in the corridor.

He frowned slightly, his already pale face looking a little dull.