Chapter 8- Apology

Nan Yi looked at the alpha's concerned back with a sullen face, turned around and walked towards the study.

The door of He Yushen's study was open and there was no one inside.

His face stiffened and he ran quickly downstairs.

The housekeeper had just returned from seeing off Nan Zhai Min, and the footsteps coming down the stairs attracted him to look up.

"Mr. Nan." He called politely.

The anxious-looking person just passed him quickly.

The butler followed him suspiciously.

Omega, whose body was covered with alpha pheromones, ran towards the door of the villa wearing slippers. It was getting late, and the low beam headlights of the black car had been turned on.

The man in front stumbled and almost fell, and one of his slippers fell off, but he didn't care and ran towards the door without even making a move to pick it up.

The housekeeper frowned slightly and picked up the white rabbit slippers that fell on the ground.

The texture is soft and not something from a villa.

Nan Yi stood outside the gate and stared blankly at the rear of the car that disappeared around the corner in the distance.

Until the butler approached and called him.

Butler: "Mr. Nan, please put on your slippers."

Nan Yi moved his body and bent down to put on the soft slippers he bought at a low price today.

The housekeeper knelt down and put down his shoes, then stood up and looked around the corner: "Mr. Nan, if you miss your father too much, you can go back and see him."

Nan Yi's eyes dimmed.

After speaking, the housekeeper took out the memo page on his mobile phone and handed it to Nan Yi.

He looked at the extra mobile phone and didn't move it for a while, just when the housekeeper thought he had nothing to say and was about to take it back.

The OEM in front of him stretched out his hand, gently took his phone, and lowered his head while typing.

The butler waited quietly nearby.

[Father, did he ask me? 】

Omega's cold eyes were full of expectation, and Guan Jing felt a little embarrassed on his face.

[I understand, thank you for helping me pick up my shoes and mobile phone]

From the butler's expression, Nan Yi got the answer he wanted. He did not continue to stand in front of the butler and wait for the answer. He just typed another sentence and handed it to the person in front of him along with his mobile phone.

The housekeeper was stunned for a moment and then took it: "I should do it, you're welcome."

After he finished speaking, Omega, who was wearing bunny slippers in front of him, had already walked around him and walked into the house. His lean back and even the top that was blown by the evening breeze looked a little too loose.

Probably at night, such a thin back looked a little desolate, and the housekeeper felt sympathy for OEMA for no reason.

Nan Yi walked slowly upstairs through the living room. The atmosphere in the bedroom was very heavy, and the pressure of the alpha sitting on the bed was very low.

After being stunned for a moment, he hesitantly walked in.

"Go and apologize to Xiaojing." He Yushen frowned and looked at the indifferent omega, feeling a little irritated and even his body felt a little warmer.