Chapter 107- Xiao SiYi calls daddy

The hot summer is over and the entire city has entered autumn.

In the garden of the villa area, some new autumn flowers have bloomed.

The maple leaves are turning yellow, and some are gradually turning red, like gradient maple leaves. Nan Yi sometimes picks a few for Xiaobao to play with.

After entering autumn for more than a month, Xiaobao also began to pronounce some of the pronunciations of mom and dad. Nan Yi took the trouble to teach him to pronounce daddy every day.

Gradually, the parents became father and dad. He Yushen was like a child who got candy. Every day after get off work, he would hold Xiaobao in his arms and listen to He Siyi call him daddy.

"It's still early to call me daddy clearly. We have to wait a little longer. When winter comes, I can hold you and act like a baby."

"Now you can hold me and act like a baby."

He Siyi, who is more than nine months old, can not only crawl, but also cry in anger.

Now his two little hands are tightly holding his alpha father, with no intention of letting go.

"Just like you, he is a little coquette." He Yushen's face was filled with happiness and a smile.

"By the way, we have found the person to take over Yun Luo's position. He has already gone to his own company."

He Yushen held He Siyi with one hand, and used his free hand to pinch Nan Yi's cheek.

"Why are you talking to me?" Nan Yi muttered, hiding his face.

He Yushen: "I'm not afraid that my little omega will be jealous every day. Being jealous occasionally is just a matter of mood. Eating too much will harm your body."

Nan Yi: "Who is jealous? You are talking nonsense."

He Yushen: "Okay, okay, I'm talking nonsense."

Nan Yi: "You...Ignore you."

He Yushen: "Are you really ignoring the alpha who likes you so much?"

Nan Yi said angrily: "If you say you don't pay attention, you don't pay attention."

He Yushen loved to tease his omega and liked to see Nan Yi blushing and shy.

After Nan Yi turned his face to one side, he felt that the words of the two of them were too childish, especially the angry one who was even more childish.

How could he be so stingy by He Yushen?

Xiaobao, who couldn't see his omega father, snorted in protest.

Seeing that his omega dad didn't look back, he turned to look at his alpha dad.

"What should I do, Xiaobao? Dad is angry and ignores us." He Yushen said deliberately aggrieved.

Nan Yi didn't want to appear stingy, so she turned around awkwardly and stepped down by herself: "Do you eat dumplings?"

In the past few days, Nan Yi learned to make dumplings out of boredom while Xiao Bao was taking a nap, although her skills were still not good.

But he still wanted to cook a meal for his alpha right away.

"I want to eat." He Yu looked at Nan Yi deeply.

That way, it's as if when you say you want to eat, you're not talking about dumplings.

In the last few days of autumn, the maple leaves were all over the trees, and Xiaobao had already begun to toddle.