Chapter 65- Do you want it?

The Spring Festival passed in a flash, and He Yushen and Yun Luo started working again.

Nan Yi has almost finished publishing his manuscripts, and he has also started immersing himself in creation every day.

He Yushen had just started working after the new year and was often busy working overtime, which made Nan Yi feel a lot more relaxed. Alpha finally had no energy left.

Thinking about that time, Nan Yi was afraid of the coming of night.

Like a lion that has just eaten its meat, it is really powerless to resist.

Because he has been busy lately and has been living in a honeypot, Nan Yi has long forgotten about Nanzhi and Nanxin.

He drew sketches during the day every day, waited for He Yushen to come home at night, and then fell asleep beautifully in his arms.

A month passed peacefully and happily like this.

Nan Yi has been feeling dizzy lately. Sometimes she would sit and draw for too long, and her vision would go dark when she got up to go to the toilet.

One night, He Yushen hugged his hand and got into his clothes, touching his belly.

His low and sexy voice also said that Nan Yi finally had some flesh.

Nan Yi didn't pay much attention at first, but after just one week, when he felt nauseous even when the spicy chicken he liked to eat was placed in front of him, Nan Yi felt that something was wrong.

In the evening, Nan Yi wanted to tell He Yushen what happened during the day, but he was afraid that it was just his own guess, so he didn't tell He Yushen for the time being.

"What's wrong? Do you want to stare at me like this?" He Yushen's fingertips rubbed Nan Yi's cheek.

The alpha said that he was about to pull the strap of the bathrobe, but Nan Yi panicked and grabbed his hand to prevent his next move.

"Um?"

He Yushen raised his eyebrows slightly, with confusion in his eyes.

Nan Yi retracted his hand in embarrassment and said hesitantly: "I'm... a little tired today, let's try another day."

Seeing that his face was also a little pale, He Yushen gave up his previous thoughts and hugged him into his arms.

"Why is your face so pale? Is it because of low blood sugar?"

Nan Yi's belly was slightly fleshy, but other parts were still as slender.

He Yushen hugged the person tightly and had been busy for more than a month. It had been a long time since he had been intimate with the omega.

"I'm almost done with my work these days. I'll take a few days off next week to spend time with you."

Nan Yi was still in a daze, and there was a deep voice behind him, and Nan Yi said softly "Hmm".

There was no sound behind him, and He Yushen fell asleep. It seemed that he had been really tired recently.

During the day, Nanyi originally wanted to go to the hospital at noon. After sending He Yushen and Yunluo to work in the morning, he thought it was still early, so he went upstairs and sketched for two or three hours.

He would always be fascinated when drawing. Even if he kept thinking about going to the hospital at noon, it would already be 12:35 when he came back to his senses.

I thought I would go there at this point and arrive just in time to catch up with the hospital staff going to work.

Not wanting to waste any more time, he stood up suddenly, but his vision went dark and he almost fell. He managed to hold on to the table to avoid falling to the ground.