Chapter 66- Inspection Results

Nan Yi and Yin Feng waited for a long time and realized that it was still early, so they went out for a meal, and finally walked slowly to the hospital.

Just in time to get the results, I could have left after getting the results, but when I was in the evolution laboratory, I bumped into Hu Wen inside.

"Sorry, I bumped into you."

"You are! He Yushen's..." Hu Wen didn't say the next words. There were people in the laboratory. The omega in front of him was thin-skinned at first glance, and he didn't want to embarrass anyone because of himself.

"You can speak! Congratulations."

"Thanks."

"By the way, how did you come to this laboratory?" Hu Wen looked at Nan Yi in front of him in surprise.

Then, as if thinking of something, he turned around and walked into the house.

"Are you here to get the test results? What's your name?"

The doctor inside glanced at the two Omegas by the door and asked.

"Nanyi, Yin Feng." Yin Feng said first.

"Nan Yi... Yin Feng... found it."

The doctor found two test sheets and was about to hand them in Nan Yi's direction when he was kidnapped by Hu Wen who had already returned behind him.

"Doctor Hu?"

"Oh my God!" The surprise on Dr. Hu Wen's face and the confusion on the two Omegas beside the door.

He immediately took out his cell phone, took a photo, and sent it to the person who noted [Boss He].

"Why did he take pictures of our examination results?" Yin Feng frowned and was a little unhappy.

Just a second after the picture on Hu Wen's phone was sent, he couldn't wait to make a call.

"What's up."

"Holy shit! He Yushen."

He Yushen:........................

"Have you seen the photo? It's your little lover's..."

"I don't have a little lover, I'm very busy, don't disturb..."

He paused mid-sentence.

"Nan Yi?"

"What do you think, have I seen you have other lovers?" Hu Wen was speechless.

The phone, which was originally quiet, suddenly heard the harsh sound of a chair scraping against the floor.

The still cold but anxious voice sounded: "That hospital."

Hu Wen raised his eyebrows and said amusedly: "The hospital where I work is the one you mentioned."

Only the sound of the door panel was heard, and the phone beeped before being hung up.

Nan Yi, who listened to the entire process: ........................

Yin Feng, who also listened to the entire process: ............

"How come you, a doctor, leaked other people's test results without asking them about their wishes?" Yin Feng frowned and stared at Hu Wen.

"Sorry sir, but I am talking about Mr. Nan." Hu Wen was also a little embarrassed. He was so excited that he forgot his responsibilities.

"Then you didn't ask us, so bring it over."

"It's okay Fengfeng, I have to talk to He Yushen tonight anyway." Nan Yi comforted Yin Feng who stood up for him.

"And he and He Yushen are also friends." Nan Yi explained.