Chapter 27- Song Jing's birthday party

In the bathroom, when He Yushen finished washing and wanted to get his pajamas, there was nothing on the side. Then he suddenly remembered that he had asked his aunt to wash them all in the morning.

After looking at the bath towel on the wall in silence for a few seconds, he wrapped around his important parts and left the bathroom.

The omega, who was sitting at the table just now, had already laid down on the bed. He was so small that the bed only sunk into a small pit.

He Yushen originally wanted to find other pajamas to put on, but thinking that both of them had done what they should do, he was too lazy to change.

Went to bed wearing only boxers.

The boy on the bed was breathing evenly, exposing a small part of his neck. When he stretched his hand from the omega's body to pull the quilt, the two rows of slightly raised eyelashes trembled.

He Yushen's hand pulling the quilt paused for a moment, his eyebrows raised slightly, and he lay down and pulled the person into his arms.

The soft body in his arms was a little stiff. He Yushen put his hand under the clothes, felt his flat belly, and then moved upward.

Onega's soft body trembled slightly, and he hugged Omega from under his clothes and closed his eyes in a funny way.

After a while, in a daze, he felt a soft touch on his hand, and he slowly and gently moved his hand away.

He leaned closer to the warm place and tightened his hands again.

In the darkness, the blush on the omega's face couldn't be seen clearly.

The hands holding him were too strong, so Nan Yi had no choice but to let He Yushen hold him. His eyelids became heavier and heavier, and he found a comfortable position to fall asleep.

After the fever period passed, Nan Yi started preparing breakfast for He Yushen every day without hesitation.

For four or five days in a row, Nan Yi would naturally finish breakfast on the dining table before going out.

Sometimes when He Yushen gets up early, he will sit on the sofa and play with his mobile phone while waiting for Nan Yi's breakfast.

Nan Yi feels like a cooking nanny.

And He Yushen obviously didn't like breakfast as the housekeeper said.

But today, He Yushen did not go out after eating breakfast.

Nan Yi thought he was just tired and wanted to take a day off, but he didn't expect that it was just because today was Song Jing's birthday that he had talked about for a long time.

Nan also found out about it when he went downstairs to get juice when he was thirsty in the afternoon.

The living room became a little different, with some ribbons and colorful balloons, especially a large cake on the table.

After Nan Yi got the juice, he did not go directly into the room. Instead, he stood on the balcony on the second floor and looked at Yan An, who was directing a group of people outside.

A respectable boss was actually organizing a birthday party for the son of a housekeeper.

Nan Yi shook his head.

It's a pity that the person Song Jing likes is not Yan An.

The balcony is very windy. Even though it is sunny outside, it will be winter in a few days and it is still relatively cold.

Feeling the coolness, Nan Yi walked toward the bedroom with his own juice.

The door to the study was ajar, and he glanced in subconsciously. The people inside were working.