Chapter 62- Raising a Greedy Cat

His eyes were still fixed on He Yushen's profile, and Nan Yi said softly: "He Yushen."

"Um."

"What you just said..."

"Well, I like you, and I fell into your trap."

Nan Yi couldn't hear the last sentence anymore, and the alpha's "like" sentence kept looping in his mind.

The omega's eyebrows were curved, and his red face smiled sweetly.

He Yushen's eyebrows also curved a little as he smiled.

The little guy still looks better when he smiles.

The large supermarket was crowded with people, and the queue to pay was like a long queue.

The smile on Nan Yi's face never stopped. He Yu smiled deeply and pushed the shopping cart behind Nan Yi. His superb appearance attracted many people to take a peek.

Nan Yi is in a good mood, very good, extremely good.

Whenever I see something I like to eat along the way, I put it all in the pusher.

When I was a kid, I couldn't get enough of potato chips, cola, milk, biscuits, and toffee gummies that were the same as my own pheromones......

The cart was mostly full, but not a single vegetable leaf was visible.

He Yushen didn't say anything, just frowned slightly and stared at the snacks in the cart.

Passing by a family of three, that family's cart was also full of snacks, but they were carrying a five or six-year-old child.

He Yushen:........................

I also have a child who has not grown up.

Nan Yike didn't care what the people behind him thought, his eyes were full of snacks. After browsing the snack area, he remembered the purpose of his visit.

Nan Yi turned around while holding several packs of spicy strips, and looked at the deep gaze behind him and the snacks that had filled the cart.

Nan Yi:........................

"this is not OK."

Before he could find an excuse to explain the cart of snacks, He Yushen frowned and spoke, his eyes falling on his hand.

He lowered his head to look at the snack he longed for most as a child, and hugged it tighter.

Anyway, he paid for it himself, earned two months' royalties, and the Chinese New Year was coming, so he bought himself some delicious food, but He Yushen actually had to take care of it.

Nan Yi was very reluctant to give up, pouting and muttering: "I want to eat this."

The omega's eyes are yearning, and his tone is soft and coquettish,

He Yushen frowned even more tightly.

As soon as I said I liked him, I knew how to be proud of him.

The two looked at each other for a long time. Nan Yi was defeated first, and his red mouth pursed even higher. He looked at the spicy strips in his arms again, and wanted to put them back on the shelf with some reluctance.

"Only this time." A low, magnetic and helpless voice sounded.

Nan Yi paused as he turned halfway, his eyes filled with joy.

Because she was happy, Nan Yi's tone became much lighter: "Then I'll put two bags of potato chips back."

"No, just take whatever you like."