Chapter 34- Bad Breakfast

Liu Yue held the soft ruler in her hand and walked up to He Yushen who was standing expressionless.

"Boss, raise your hand."

The alpha raised his hand expressionlessly, his eyes falling coldly on Nan Yi's face.

Meeting the alpha's eyes, Nan Yi seemed a little at a loss.

He still disliked himself because of what happened last night.

Nan Yi only hoped that He Yushen would not say those humiliating words in front of others.

Liu Yue finished the measurement quickly and was originally planning to have a meal, but He Yushen's face was so disgusting, as if someone owed him money.

She quickly finished the measurement and quickly left the villa.

The housekeeper in the room did not return to the living room after sending her out.

Only Nan Yi and a certain guy with a strange expression were left. The atmosphere was a bit heavy, and Nan Yi became even more nervous.

He Yushen felt a little irritable, but the omega sitting next to him kept his head hanging down, like an ostrich that had done something wrong.

You have indeed done something wrong, and you should feel guilty.

"Get ready to go to my old house with me tomorrow." He Yushen said.

Nan Yi was stunned for a moment and then nodded.

He didn't know why He Yushen took him to the old house, and seeing that He Yushen clearly didn't have a good relationship with He Zhang, why would he want to go to the old house suddenly?

Is it because of his omega dad?

But you shouldn't take it with you, right?

The person next to him had a sullen face, like an angry wolf.

Nan Yi thought of Ling Ran who was forcibly taken away by He Zhang more than a month ago.

The genes of the He family are really strong. Although he has such a gentle omega father, He Yushen is still not gentle at all.

"I don't want to see what happened yesterday again. If it happens again, you know the consequences."

Nan Yi thought He Yushen had forgotten what happened yesterday.

"Let Xiao Wang pick you up wherever you go from now on." Seeing Omega's face turning pale, He Yushen softened his tone.

But after thinking about it, he added: "If it's not important, don't go out."

Nan Yi just kept nodding.

After warning Nan Yi, He Yushen left the living room and went out again.

Nan Yi had long been accustomed to it and went straight upstairs.

Nan will also lock himself in the bedroom and quietly update his comics.

But it's troublesome to collect the tools every time.

But if he didn't accept it, he was afraid that He Yushen would see him at night and be disgusted.

He thought for a long time tonight and decided to muster up the courage to discuss with He Yushen about giving him an empty room as a temporary place to work.

It's a pity that I didn't see anyone until I was so sleepy that I fell asleep.

When I woke up in the morning, someone I hadn't seen last night was sleeping quietly beside me.