Chapter 20- Make breakfast for him

Nan Yi looked down at the sofa and thought. He felt that his idea was feasible.

"Mr. Nan."

While he was thinking, the butler beside him didn't reply to Song Jing's words, but instead called him.

Um?

Nan Yi looked at the kind housekeeper in confusion.

Song Jing: "Why did you call him?" Song Jing said angrily.

"Xiao Jing! Did I tell you to respect Mr. Nan?"

Song Jing snorted disdainfully: "You will teach me a lesson. I will go upstairs first."

Song Jing glanced at Nan Yi with disgust, turned around and left the living room.

"Xiao Jing, Mr. He is good to you because he has a kind heart, so you can't push yourself too far."

The housekeeper looked at Song Jing's back with a sad expression, but the omega walked away as if he didn't hear him.

Go upstairs and disappear around the corner.

Nan Yi stood quietly and waited for the butler's words.

"Mr. Nan." The housekeeper called again.

Nan Yi nodded.

"I may have to leave tonight, and Mr. He will trouble you in the future."

Nan Yi was a little surprised and quickly gestured with signs.

Sign language: "He Yushen was just angry for a moment and didn't really want to drive you away."

The housekeeper interrupted his movements gently: "I'm sorry, Mr. Nan, I can't understand. Can you listen to me first?"

Nan Yi put down his hand hesitantly.

Housekeeper: "Young Master He has stomach problems and doesn't like to eat breakfast, so he often gets stomachaches. He has mysophobia and can't eat spicy food, so his taste is relatively bland."

Nan Yi frowned, wondering what the butler meant.

The butler continued: "From tomorrow on, could you please Mr. Nan to prepare breakfast for Young Master He every morning? Others dare not persuade him. If Mr. Nan prepares it, Young Master He may not let your hard work go in vain."

Nan Yi became more and more shocked as he listened, opening his mouth in disbelief.

Sign language: "I can't do it. He Yushen despises me."

"Let... let Song Jing."

Nan Yi always made sign language subconsciously, but he forgot that the housekeeper just said that he couldn't understand it.

The butler interrupted his incessant gestures: "Mr. Nan, please."

The housekeeper looked at Nan Yi sincerely, with a sad look on his face.

Seeing that Nan was silent, he said again: "Please, Mr. Nan, I will go back to take care of my wife tonight."

The butler is a very good person, very kind. He has never looked down on Nan Yi, nor has he ever despised him as a low-quality Omega.

After thinking for a long time, Nan Yi gritted his teeth and nodded as if he was about to go to the execution ground.

After getting his agreement, the housekeeper breathed a sigh of relief.

"It's getting late, Mr. Nan, you should go up and rest."

Nan Yi nodded again.

The steps he took to turn around and go upstairs became a little heavy.