Chapter 54- Call his name in the first sentence

Two days later, He Yushen really took Nan Yi back to the hospital for a review.

When the cold light shone on Nan Yi's face, Nan Yi became a little nervous and clenched his hands.

The inspection process was very painful, but when I looked at the alpha figure standing outside the door, my tense body relaxed a lot.

Fortunately, someone was with me.

"How about it."

In the attending doctor's office, the doctor was taking the examination report and looking at it carefully.

"I'm recovering well. I can slowly practice using my voice."

"Have you ever tried to speak out?" the doctor asked.

Nan Yi shook his head.

"Now try to say something."

Nan Yi stared blankly at the doctor, making no move for a long time.

"What's wrong? I can't tell you." He Yushen stared at Nan Yi who was in a dissociated state.

Nan Yi shook his head again.

The doctor glanced at him casually: "Don't be afraid, slowly try to make a sound."

It had been more than ten years since he had spoken. Nan Yi had almost forgotten how to speak. He was timid and hopeful and slowly tried to say his first words.

"Congratulations... Yu... Shen."

His voice was hoarse and slow, and he paused for five or six seconds before pronouncing each word. Three words took dozens of seconds.

He Yushen stared at Nan Yi's reddish mouth the whole time. From the first word, he was stunned on the spot.

His eyes darkened slightly, and he held his breath as he paused.

The first thing the omega said was his own name. It was the most difficult and unpleasant thing for him to hear his name.

But strangely, I feel very satisfied and proud.

Nan Yi's eyes widened in excitement, he could speak.

He is no longer mute.

"Okay, you have to practice every day from now on, and it will become smooth over time.

"It's okay if your voice is hoarse. It's like this when you haven't spoken for a long time. It will get better in the future."

With the corners of her cold eyes turning red, Nan Yi looked at the doctor who was already busy enough to look through the next patient's information: "Thank you... thank you."

On the way back to the villa, Nan Yi kept trying to talk, not afraid that He Yushen would get bored and completely forget that there was another person in the car.

"Today... it's foggy... it's cold."

"kitten."

"Nan.. also."

"Nan... also."

He Yushen stared at the curious omega lying in front of the car window, raised the corners of his mouth, and said softly: "Call me again."

"Congratulations... Yu Shen."

Husky, but like Omega's pheromones, it has a sweet sound.

"Well, call me again."

"Congratulations... Yu Shen."

Overly happy, with cold corners of her eyes, Nan Yi followed his instinct and smiled and fell into He Yushen's arms.