Chapter 82- You are also my home

Nan Yi once again confirmed that alphas are really big liars, especially in bed.

Nan Yi buried his head in the soft pillow and frowned.

He Yushen kept suppressing himself.

But after all, it had been such a long time. Holding the fragrant and soft omega, his sanity almost broke.

Alpha has slender and beautiful hands with long fingers.

Nan Yi was shocked and blushed and scolded: "Hey Yushen!"

He Yushen didn't respond to him, making sure that the omega wouldn't be hurt.

He began to lean over.

The omega sweated slightly and his rosy face wrinkled slightly.

Pheromones gradually filled the room.

The little omega on the small bed had already opened his eyes, and was wrapped in a small quilt, unable to move.

Miraculously, the little Omega didn't cry. Perhaps it was the pheromones from the alpha father and omega mother in the room that reassured him.

"Wife, it's all your hard work tonight, I will love you well."

The alpha's sexy low voice came from behind the ear.

Nan Yi's face had turned red, he bit his lips tightly and did not respond to He Yushen's words.

He was afraid that when he spoke, his voice would be loud enough to wake Xiaobao.

Nan Yi spent most of the night and his weak legs the next day to personally break the worries he had yesterday.

He Yushen did not lose interest in him.

Although I was happy, I felt tired.

In particular, He Yushen's susceptible period is coming again.

He just feels like his head is big now.

The sun still came out today, and Ling Ran, accompanied by He Zhang, came to the house to see Xiaobao.

Nan Yi sat aside obediently.

He Siyi was being held by Ling Ran, while He Zhang was sitting next to Ling Ran with an expressionless expression.

Nan Yi is no longer so afraid of He Zhang, thanks to Xiaobao.

"Your father doesn't spend much time at home with you. Fortunately, our little baby still has our mother with us."

Ling Ran teased the little omega. The dumb omega just responded to the kind person in front of him with a smile.

Ling Ran came at noon and stayed for almost two hours.

Nan Yi has been accompanying the two elders quietly and obediently. He is not very good at talking.

When Ling Ran asked him, he answered. If he didn't ask him anything, he just treated himself as a transparent person and stayed quietly.

"There will be a family gathering in a few days. Then ask him to take you back to the old house."

He Zhang, who had been silent until now, suddenly spoke, and Nan Yi was stunned for a moment.

After realizing that the person in He Zhang's mouth was He Yushen, he nodded and said softly: "Okay."

Ling Ran raised his eyes and looked at He Zhang.

Before He Yushen got off work, He Zhang left with Ling Ran again.

Xiaobao had slept soundly in his grandfather's arms and hadn't woken up. After Ling Ran left, he was gently carried by the housekeeper and placed on the small bed in the living room.