Extra- I just happened to be on my way and will take you back

"okay."

Hu Wen responded slowly and turned around, leaving only the closed door.

The moment the omega, who looked sickly white and looked like a broken doll, smiled, he felt something was beating in his heart, as if it was trying to escape.

He and Nan Yi obviously have the same face, so why don't you feel this way when you see Nan Yi?

Is it because a friend's wife should not be bullied?

wrong! Why do I have to describe it this way?

Hu Wen's inner turmoil did not last long. After all, he was a doctor and had many patients to take care of.

When you are busy, any personal matters should be put aside.

At 0:20 in the evening, Hu Wen took off his white coat and prepared to get off work.

When he was about to leave the hospital door, he paused. He thought of the weak-looking omega he met in the corridor.

If you have a fever, you may need an infusion, but I don't know if it's gone now.

Hu Wen stood there for a few seconds, then decisively turned around and walked back. He felt that it was appropriate to take care of his friend's wife's brother.

The driver, who had already seen him arriving at the gate and was ready to start the car, looked at him and suddenly walked back with a question mark on his face.

In the ward, Nanzhi was sitting in front of the hospital bed injecting the last bottle of medicine.

"Daddy...."

"If Jian Jian is sleepy, go to bed first. Daddy will be back soon to hold Jian Jian, okay?"

"Don't...wait for daddy..."

On Nanzhi's screen was Lin Yunjian's little face, occupying the entire screen. Lin Yunjian's eyelids were so sleepy that she still insisted on not sleeping and had to wait for him.

Nanzhi felt warm in his heart, Lin Yunjian must be the little angel who came to save him.

"Look, auntie has stayed up late with you, and she has to get up early to make you a delicious breakfast tomorrow morning. How can you bear to let auntie stay up late with you?"

"Well...."

The little alpha's chubby little face looked embarrassed.

"Then you just lie down on the bed with Auntie, okay? I'll be back in half an hour to hug you." Nanzhi knew that the little crybaby was soft-hearted, so he continued to coax.

"All right..."

The little alpha pouted in dissatisfaction.

"Jian Jian is so good. Daddy will be back soon. Kiss the baby, mua."

When Hu Wen walked to the door, he happened to hear the sweet mua sound with a smile.

Nanzhi was not the only one in the ward, but the others didn't think his voice on the phone was noisy and they were all playing with their mobile phones.

The ward door was not closed, so Hu Wen hesitated in front of the door for a second and then walked in. He happened to see Omega turn off his cell phone and put it in his pocket.

"It's ready."

Hu Wen's unreasonable words drew everyone's attention upwards to look at their own infusion vials.

"Ah! Mine."

Nanzhi stood up suddenly and finally recovered.

"Wait, I'll get it for you." Nanzhi's intention to remove the needle was too obvious, but Hu Wen interrupted him in time.