Chapter 70- Just a misunderstanding

He Yushen realized that after he finished speaking, the depressed mood in the eyes of the omega on the sofa became more obvious.

He was a little confused, thinking that he had made the little guy sad by not coming back last night.

The smile in He Yushen's eyes grew stronger, and the little guy was really becoming more and more clingy.

"Why didn't you answer my call?" Nan Yi asked again suppressing his emotions.

He Yushen hugged him into his arms and gently kissed his smooth forehead.

"Last night was a special situation. If I don't come back in the future, I will report it to you."

The tone is gentle and doting.

The normal expression on Nan Yi's face could no longer be maintained.

He was obviously having an affair with those Omegas last night, but when he came back, he pretended as if nothing had happened.

She said she liked herself, but ended up cheating on her.

"You lied, you are a scumbag."

Omega's tone was tearful, and the end of his eyes turned red uncontrollably.

He Yushen only felt that the soft and waxy voice was like a thin needle pricking his heart.

Somewhat distressed.

"What's wrong?" He Yushen held the person in his arms distressedly, holding Nan Yi's face and looking up at him.

"I'm in a special situation now, but you went out to cheat on me. You...you said you like me, alpha, you're a liar."

Nan Yi's eyes were filled with sparkle. He didn't know why, but he couldn't help his current emotions.

Obviously I had suffered a lot of grievances at home before, but I was able to endure it.

Why can't I help my emotions when I meet He Yushen, like a porcelain doll?

"What? What cheating?"

He Yushen was full of surprise, as if he really hadn't cheated on her.

"you!"

Nan Yi didn't expect that even at this point, He Yushen wouldn't admit it.

Nan Yi stared at He Yushen without moving away. He wanted to see some other emotions from those deep eyes.

He Yushen was stared at by his disappointed eyes, and he felt anxious in his heart.

"Nan Yi, I didn't cheat." He emphasized hurriedly.

He Yushen is not as fashionable as an Omega and will not touch other omegas, not to mention that now, he likes Nan Yi.

The person he likes also has a loving little omega with him, so he is even less likely to infect other people.

"You don't believe me? Nan Yi, I don't touch everyone. You are the only omega I have ever had."

Nan Yi lowered his head and remained silent. He didn't believe there was any misunderstanding about the photo on the phone.

He Yushen was a little anxious when he saw that Omega had been silent.

But now the little guy is in a special situation. He can't accept his anger, let alone keep his bad mood like this.

He Yu thought about it deeply and had no choice but to call Yunluo.

The phone rang for a long time before the person on the other side picked up the phone.