Chapter 60- Your omega belongs to someone else too

"Varied..!"

"Why, if you don't choose, then I will."

The cold murderous intention seeped out from the eyes, which invisibly put pressure on people.

"Young Master He, is there any... misunderstanding? How could Xiaofan touch Young Master He's omega?"

The middle-aged man didn't have the confidence to speak. He knew the virtues of his son, especially when he saw Jiang Fan's face next to him was extremely pale.

Fear penetrated the body from the soles of the feet.

"Since you don't choose, then I will choose for you.

He Yushen stood up, put Nan Yi on the chair, and said in a commanding tone: "Watch."

"Snapped."

An empty room, an extremely loud slap, even the alpha's face was distorted by the slap.

"Young Master He...!"

The middle-aged man's eyes flashed with distress and fear, and he stood in front of Jiang Fan.

"There may be some misunderstanding, or..."

"Jiang Fan, when he was 16 years old, forcibly labeled an omega in school. After the omega became pregnant with a single-parent family that was heavily in debt, he not only abandoned the girl but also spread rumors that the omega seduced him because of money. Afterwards, the boy couldn't bear the abuse and jumped off the building to commit suicide. "

"When I was 17 years old, I used the same pheromone to suppress and lure me. I marked and abandoned three omegas. At the age of 18, I had 4."

"There are more than twenty people aged 19, 20, and 21. Ever since your company opened this entertainment venue, Jiang Fan has been forcing him to have sex with omegas in the building for a long time, including last night."

"Not only did he use pheromones to oppress Mr. Nan Yinan with the intention of using his dirty thoughts, but he also got angry and slapped Mr. Nan."

Beta, who was standing in the corner of the room, was holding a thick stack of information and was counting Jiang Fan's crimes in detail.

The middle-aged man was frightened and his body softened.

Nan Yi not only felt disgusted, but also angry.

It turns out that I am already the luckiest one among these dozens of omegas.

And those omegas are so innocent. Maybe they are targeted by such disgusting people just because they are more beautiful.

"Pa." He Yushen slapped Jiang Fan again with a cold face.

The corner of alpha's mouth was slapped with blood, and the durian-flavored suppressed pheromones suddenly exploded.

Before Nan Yi could cover her nose, a more powerful alpha mint-flavored pheromone also spread.

Jiang Fan was suppressed and bent over, half-kneeling on the ground, his face pale.

Yunluo's expression on the side also changed, and Nan also felt uncomfortable.

Fortunately, the powerful pheromone suppression only lasted for more than ten seconds.

"Young Master He is really very affectionate in going to war for such a dirty omega."

Jiang Fan half-knelt and raised his head, and the blood on the corner of his mouth was casually wiped on his sleeve.

"You want to die." A violent tone came out of his mouth through gritted teeth, and the cold murderous intent in He Yushen's eyes became even stronger.

"Master He! Please, let my son go."