Chapter 36- His

"Brother, why don't you speak? You are so beautiful and your voice must be very nice." The little girl pointed at the cake and turned her head to look at Nan Yi.

Nan Yi was stunned for a moment.

I didn't know how to explain it for a while.

"Xiao Yin, why are you here?"

An omega from the side ran over with a worried look on his face.

A very beautiful Omega, with some facial features similar to the little girl.

"Little daddy."

The little girl happily stretched out her hands.

"Sorry sir, Xiaoyin didn't cause you any trouble." Omega said to Nan Yi after taking the little man away from Nan Yi's arms.

Nan Yi smiled and shook his head and stood up.

The omega in front of him was two or three centimeters shorter than him, making him look petite.

"My little one is quite naughty, and she is very good-looking at a young age. She probably clings to him because she thinks he is too beautiful."

Omega has a sweet smile.

"Brother is as beautiful as the little daddy, I like him."

Nan Yi blushed with embarrassment as he was praised in turn by the big ones and the small ones in front of him.

In particular, the two of them are still a large version and a reduced version, with the same bright eyes filled with stars.

Just as cute.

"What you like is mine, not yours." A low, sexy and smiling voice sounded.

Nan Yi was stunned as he lowered his head while typing. He looked up and saw the two people who had just been talking not far away had already walked behind the omega.

"Dad, brother Shen Shen!"

The little girl was so excited that she reached out and wanted to get into the arms of the person next to He Yushen.

The man looked to be in his thirties, and his eyebrows looked slightly similar to He Yushen's.

Does He Yushen have brothers?

Nan Yi frowned slightly.

Did he remember that He Yushen was not an only son?

"Brother Shen Shen, is my beautiful brother your omega?"

Xiao Yin got out of the alpha's arms, holding two fingers of the omega beside him with one hand, and pointed at Nan Yi with the other.

"Xiao Yin, you can't use your fingers." The sweet omega pressed down her little hand.

"That's rude." Omega taught gently.

Nan Yi subconsciously looked in the direction of He Yushen, and happened to meet his gaze in the air.

Nan Yi turned his head slightly, pretending to be casual.

"Well, it's my brother's omega." He Yushen said.

Nan Yi was slightly startled again.

He didn't expect that He Yushen would say that he was his omega in front of outsiders without hesitation.

But it's normal to just say it's your own omega.

After his replacement marriage was exposed, Nanzhai Min asked for another piece of land to stay with He Yushen.

"Then when will there be a baby as cute as Xiao Yin?" the little girl asked curiously.

"Hahaha, Xiaoyin, are you following your little daddy's lead?" The man standing next to He Yushen laughed.