Chapter 69- He stayed away all night

Entering the community, the huge garden first comes into view.

Nan Yi originally thought it was just a community, but it was not really that. The houses inside were all two- or three-story single-family villas, and even the roads were cobblestone paths leading to each house.

As soon as you enter the door, you will see a large garden, which is like a private villa area, with a pavilion and a place to play chess.

Qingyuan is peaceful, unlike He Yushen's villa, where there is only a bare lawn in the yard.

Nan also likes this place.

He Yushen noticed that Nan Yi was looking around, and his eyes were full of envy. He looked around at the environment, which was indeed very good.

"Do you like it here? The environment is really good enough to buy a house and you can come and live there when you want to live there."

Nan Yi, who was originally attracted by the red roses on the side, looked at He Yushen in disbelief.

Rich people really think buying a house is like buying groceries.

"No need, I'm used to living at home."

Nan also likes some new gadgets, but does not like to change residences frequently. For him, a place where he can live for a long time will give him a sense of security.

What's more, if he had read correctly just now, Nanzhi must also live in a small villa here. He didn't want He Yushen and Nanzhi to meet.

He Yushen said nothing and gently rubbed his hair.

"When you have a baby, you won't have much to do in the villa with him. It happens to be close to the company and Dad Ling."

Just to see Yun Luo off, He Yushen bought a small villa next to Yun Luo.

Nan Yi:........................

"Then let's go."

He Yushen was saying goodbye to Yun Luo, while Nan Yi stood aside quietly.

"Okay, I won't send you two away."

"Um."

On the way back to the villa, Nan Yi fell asleep again in He Yushen's arms, and woke up to find that he was already lying in the bedroom.

After Yunluo left, He Yushen came back from get off work alone every night.

Because He Yushen set a daily drawing plan for Nan Yi, Nan Yi often had nothing to do all day long.

Either sleeping or sitting in a daze.

I was bored after staying at home for a long time, so I made an appointment with Yin Feng to go shopping together.

The weather was hot and both of them were wearing loose T-shirts.

After meeting, Yin Feng and Nan Yi looked at each other. They all smiled tacitly.

"My son will definitely abduct his daughter-in-law back home from now on, and He Yushen will be so angry." Yin Feng said excitedly, holding a cup of iced milk tea.

Nan is also a little funny.

"What if they are all alphas or omegas."

"Then we will become brothers." Yin Feng said without thinking.

The two of them walked around the streets for a whole afternoon. Nan Yi was called three times by the housekeeper to ask when he would go back, while Yin Feng answered Bai Shanyao's call within ten minutes.

In the end, Yin Feng had no choice but to leave first, and Nan Yi only stayed around for more than ten minutes and went back before He Yushen got off work.