Chapter 71- Smell the Fragrance

"He Yushen, even if you are in the susceptible stage...we can't..."

Nan Yi pushed the alpha's chest muscles with some shame. The elegant yet powerful smell was getting stronger and stronger, hitting his own nerves. Nan Yi was afraid that he couldn't control it.

"Why don't I just hold you? I need your comfort."

"Honey, I want to smell the fragrance."

The toffee-flavored pheromones rushed to his face uncontrollably, and He Yushen greedily buried his head in Nan Yi's neck and rubbed it.

And Nan Yi was already feeling hot from the soles of his feet to the top of his head.

Blushing like a tomato.

The two of them hugged each other intimately, standing in front of the door of the living room, where the air vent was located, but Nan Yi still felt hot.

Nan Yi was releasing pheromones that made him feel much more normal. When his legs started to feel weak, the alpha finally carried him into the living room.

The table was filled with food, and Nan Yi was held in his arms to eat for the first time.

The housekeeper and aunt would pass by the living room. Nan Yi was very shy, but she couldn't push away the alpha who was in the susceptible period.

Nan Yi felt like a warm baby in winter.

He Yushen never leaves his hand wherever he goes.

Even when taking a shower, I have to insist on taking a shower together.

Fortunately, he was in a special situation, otherwise his wolf-like eyes would have almost killed Xiao Ju.

Even after taking a shower, Nan Yi was so sleepy that her eyelids clenched.

Being gently hugged by the alpha, I found a comfortable position, closed my eyes and was only a second away from falling asleep.

"Wife."

"Help."

The hand that was originally resting on the alpha's chest was grabbed and moved straight down the body.

The sleepiness that had engulfed my brain was gone.

Nan Yi's face became red and hot again.

He scolded in a low voice: "He Yushen!"

"Honey, I feel bad." A sexy and magnetic voice sounded from above her head.

"You can take inhibitors..."

Even though the room was dark, he was still so ashamed that he buried his head in the alpha's neck.

"I...had a fight during the day. I will fight tomorrow." The alpha's voice contained a slight tremor.

Nan Yi was too embarrassed to continue talking.

The bedroom was so quiet that only the sound of fabric and the alpha's heavy breathing could be heard.

"He Yushen..."

"Right away."

"Call me husband." The cold lips touched the back of her neck.

"No.."

As soon as he finished speaking, the tip of his ear was bitten.

"I...I want to wash my hands..." Nan Yi whispered softly, not even articulating clearly.

"Don't move, I'm going to get wet wipes."

Nan Yi buried his head deeper and curled up a little, his limp hand still in the alpha's hand.