Chapter 3- Nan is also targeted

Nan also showed his sweet smile.

Sign language: "Thank you."

The housekeeper also smiled kindly and said, "I understand this sentence, but you're welcome. This is what I should do."

Nan Yi hasn't felt so comfortable getting along with someone for a long time. He likes this housekeeper.

After taking a shower and changing into clean clothes, Nan Yi dragged his aching legs to the dining table.

Since He Yushen has left him behind, he will make peace with him now that he has come.

Anyway, he is a little transparent everywhere, so Nan Yi doesn't care whether he stays in Nan's family or He's family.

"Mr. Nan, let's have breakfast."

The butler thoughtfully opened the seat.

Nan Yi was a little flattered and quickly gestured another thank you.

"He's mute!"

The handsome young man sitting next to him spoke disdainfully. Nan Yi was accustomed to this tone. He just glanced at the young man opposite him who was about the same age as himself.

Not angry, just curious about who the boy is.

"Xiao Jing!"

The butler frowned and scolded softly.

"Oh, I got it!" The young man frowned in displeasure. Before Nan Yi even moved his chopsticks, he had already started picking up vegetables.

"How did you..." The butler looked worried, but only half of his accusations were spoken.

Nan Yi also took the chopsticks to pick up the vegetables and ate them slowly.

Compared with him, the young man opposite looked a little rude. He glanced at the gentle Nan Yi.

The chopsticks deliberately blocked Nan Yi's chopsticks for picking up chicken nuggets: "Brother Shen is not here, so who can show off?"

Even though she was used to being scolded by others, Nan Yi still looked a little pale.

He raised his head and looked at the handsome boy, really wondering why he was so hostile to him.

The person named Xiaojing gave Nan Yi a contemptuous look, put down the bowls and chopsticks that he had finished eating, picked up his schoolbag and turned around to go out.

Nan Yi stared at his back for a long time. When he came back to his senses and turned around to pick up the food, the butler who had just temporarily left the dining table came in.

Nan Yi looked at the kind housekeeper and took out his mobile phone to type.

Every time she typed a word, a little frog chirped, and Nan also liked this sound.

[Who was that boy just now? ] He handed the phone to the housekeeper.

The butler was stunned for a moment: "He is my son Song Jing." The butler looked sad: "I spoiled him rotten."

Nan Yi was also stunned for a moment. He thought that the omega boy would be He Yushen's best friend or his cousin, but he didn't expect that he was just the housekeeper's son.

"Xiao Jing always speaks without restraint. Mr. Nan is really sorry. If there is another time, I will definitely educate him." The housekeeper bowed to Nan Yi, and Nan Yi hurriedly stood up and supported the housekeeper.

[No need to apologize, children at this age will be a little rebellious, it will be better in two years]

"I'm afraid he will forget himself."