Chapter 14- Lethargy

Nan Yi looked directly into He Yushen's eyes in disbelief. He did not expect that Nan Zhai Min was so selfish that he completely ignored his situation.

It was obviously him who begged Nan Yi to replace his younger brother.

His face became paler and paler, and there was still a flickering light in his dark pupils. He Yushen retracted his pheromones irritably and just let go of his hand.

The person in front of him suddenly became so weak that he almost fell down.

Subconsciously, he stretched out his hand to catch Nan Yi who was falling down. It only released a little bit of pheromones. The omega was like a broken jar, breaking easily.

"Stand still!" He lifted Nan Yi, whose body was as soft as water, a little irritably, frowning with displeasure on his face, but did not let go of his hand.

The oppression pheromones released by the top alpha were so powerful for the inferior OEM. Although Nan Yi tried hard to stand firm, his legs were so weak that he couldn't use any strength.

It felt like a heavy hammer was pressing down on my chest, making me unable to breathe.

After not holding on for a few seconds, his body suddenly gave up, his legs bent, and he fell to the ground. If he hadn't been pulled by He Yushen, he would have kneeled on the ground, Nan Yi thought.

The limp body suddenly leaned against the warm alpha, and her head rested on his chest. The soft hair rubbed against his neck, which was a little itchy. There was also a faint smell of shampoo and OEM toffee.

It's not cloying, but smells good.

He Yushen felt a little irritated, so he pulled out the hand holding the omega, and Nan Yi slid to the ground half-kneeling.

He Yushen pinched Nan Yi's chin and forced him to look up.

Nan Yi was forced to raise his head, the alpha's eyes were extremely fierce.

"Open your mouth!"

He was a little stunned, and instinctively stepped back.

He Yushen actually wanted him...

The alpha's face was sullen, and veins popped out on his hands.

The clamping hand on his chin tightened, and a flash of pain flashed in his eyes.

The mint-flavored oppressive pheromones gradually spread in the room.

Nan Yi felt like he couldn't breathe and his head was getting dizzy.

The irritable and rude He Yushen is scary.

Tears of pain and grievance kept sliding down the corners of his eyes.

He Yushen stared at his pale face, and after a while he bent down and picked him up easily.

Looking at the face with blurred eyes and tear stains, he shouted angrily: "Are you an idiot! You can't even breathe!"

Nan Yi only felt that there was no strength left in his body. He watched the ceiling above his head move and the toilet door was opened by the person holding him.

He turned his head slightly towards He Yushen's chest, burying his head and not wanting anyone outside to see him.

"Brother Shen? Why are you carrying someone from the toilet..."

After a while, Nan Yi heard Song Jing's voice coming from outside, and he moved closer to He Yushen's chest even more nervously.

"Why move?" An irritable voice came from above.