Chapter 29- Two people were caught in the kitchen

Now Nanyi was stunned. It turned out that the omega in front of him thought he was a chef.

Nan Yi shook his head and said that he was not a chef.

It's a pity that the omega didn't understand what he meant at all, and whispered: "It tastes bad to begin with, so I won't let anyone talk about it."

Nan Yi:........................

Although Omega looked disgusted, he still ate the food in the bowl.

And looking at such a cold omega, Nan Yi didn't expect that he would talk so much and he wouldn't stop talking until he had a meal.

"Your soup hasn't tasted yet."

"Too much chili pepper."

"Does He Yushen have an omega?"

Nan Yi:........................

Why did he change from being picky about food to inquiring about other people's privacy?

"No one here today knows He Yushen's identity, only I know."

Omega took a sip of soup and then said.

Nan Yi glanced at the omega and nodded.

When someone listened to him, the omega became more enthusiastic and even started to complain.

"I was too lazy to come to Song Jing's birthday party, but when my father saw Song Jingfa's address in the group, he said it was He Yushen's address and forced me to come to Song Jing's party."

"You want me to hook up with He Yushen no matter what. I'm speechless. What do you think of your son?"

Nan Yi was a little shocked and stopped eating. He raised his head and listened carefully to the omega in front of him.

With such a quiet audience, Omega became more energetic.

"Tell me who He Yushen is. Would he like an ordinary omega like me?"

"And I just saw He Yushen in the living room. His expression was as if someone owed him eight million. It was so suffocating."

"I don't like it at all."

Nan Yi said that he very much agreed with what Omega said and nodded a little louder.

"If it weren't for my father, I wouldn't be bothered to come. That Song Jing is so pretentious and annoying."

Nan Yi nodded again very sincerely.

"By the way, I've been chatting with you for a long time, and I still don't know who your name is."

Omega lowered his head and took another sip of soup.

Nan Yi nodded again.

Stunned mid-click.

"Why can't you just nod?" The omega glanced at Nan Yi with disgust as if he were a fool.

Omega continued, "My name is Yin Feng, what is your name."

Nan Yi temporarily put down the big bowl in his hand, took out his mobile phone and typed his name.

"Nan Yi."

Yin Feng looked at Nan Yi's cell phone and read out.

"I quite like you, let's add WeChat." Yin Feng said and took out his mobile phone in his pocket.

Nan Yi quickly opened his WeChat.

"I'm not talking about your cooking skills. I guess you won't be able to work in the He family for a few days. After you are fired, send me a message and come to my house. I don't dislike your cooking skills."