Chapter 99- Yiyi goes to the hospital again

He buried his head on the back of Omega's neck, kissed the glands on the back of the neck and the ears and asked softly: "What do you like?"

"I like... He Yushen."

Nan Yi moved into his arms sensitively.

"I like it... I like it..."

"Huh? What else do you like?"

"I'm sorry..."

Nan Yi, who was not too drunk to think, shyly rubbed the alpha's neck.

"He Yushen... wants..."

The straightforward omega immediately made He Yushen's blood boil.

He swallowed and hugged Nan Yi tighter on his lap: "I'll give it to you if you call me husband."

Nan Yi, who was so drunk that only desire was left, her face was gently lifted, her eyes half-squinted, looking seductive.

"Be good, shout."

"husband......."

This extremely soft murmur overturned the last of He Yushen's rationality. Even the time he carried the omega upstairs felt like a waste, and he kneaded the omega into his arms directly in front of the dining table.

"Yea, love me or not."

Nan Yi was drowning in the wave of sensation, being hugged and sweating, and being treated roughly by the alpha.

It's hard to breathe.

He became one,

A ragdoll that was damaged by playing with it.

The originally cold eyes were half-lidded and turned red.

Ragdolls were played with.

Pupils are out of focus.

He Yushen couldn't wait for a response, so he bit his ear that was so red that it dripped blood. He moved a lot more fiercely and asked, "Yiyi, do you love me?"

The broken and hoarse omega squeezed out one word from his mouth: "Love..."

After the clouds and rain.

Nan Yi, who had fallen asleep from exhaustion in the alpha's arms, was carried upstairs by He Yushen, took a bath, cleansed her body, applied medicine, and finally put him in bed, hugging him and falling asleep together.

At noon the next day, Xiaobao was sent back to his old house.

He Yushen also went to work, and only Nan Yi and Xiaobao were left at home.

The weather has completely cleared up and the hot summer has begun.

He took Xiaobao for a walk in the garden first, then walked to the gate.

A taxi happened to be passing by and stopped, so I simply got in.

When the taxi stopped outside the familiar door of the hospital, he still had some hesitation on his face.

"Xiaobao, do you want to meet your uncle's little brother?"

He Siyi smiled in his arms and stared at him with bent eyes.

"Want to meet? Then daddy will take you there, as promised. It's what you want to go to."

Being familiar with the road, Nan Yi slowly came to the door of the ward where he had been yesterday.

Nan Yi could not make up his mind to knock on the closed door. He could not stand outside the door and leave, nor could he not leave.

"Mrs. He, what are you doing standing here?"