Chapter 22- Waiting for him specially

Bai Shanyao didn't know who he was chatting with, and his expression became worse and worse.

His pretty eyebrows wrinkled slightly, seeming a little impatient.

Nan Yi scooped up the nuts in the milk tea with a small spoon and chewed them. Most of the milk tea had gone down, but the cup in front of Bai Shanyao remained untouched.

After a long time like this, Nan Yi's milk tea had reached the bottom, and the person opposite looked up with a gloomy look.

Nan Yi was stunned for a moment. He felt that such an expression should not be the one that appeared on the gentle Bai Shanyao's face.

The person who looked at him paused for a moment, as if he had just forgotten Nan Yi's presence, and the gloom on his face flashed away.

Looking at Nan Yi apologetically: "I shouldn't have ignored the omega."

Nan Yi shook his head.

Bai Shanyao glanced at the milk tea he had finished and said gently: "Would you like another cup?"

Nan Yi still shook his head.

【Too strong】

Bai Shanyao: "I have such a small appetite that I can feel full after just one small drink. It's so nourishing."

Nan Yi lowered his head to type. When he was about to hand it over, Bai Shanyao's cell phone rang.

Bai Shanyao frowned and picked up. Nan Yi put his phone on the table and said "Brother Bai is joking" without handing it out.

Bai Shanyao: "I don't like him."

Bai Shanyao answered the phone with a sullen face. The person on the phone seemed to be having an unpleasant conversation with him, and his tone was a little cold.

"You only care about profit, have you ever cared about what I like?"

"enough!"

Nan Yi was a little embarrassed and felt like he was sitting on pins and needles. He quickly lowered his head and played with his mobile phone, pretending that he was busy.

"That's your business!"

After Bai Shanyao hung up the phone, he pinched his eyebrows impatiently and took off the glasses on his nose.

Bai Shanyao looked at Nan Yi who was at a loss across the way, and sighed: "I've let you see the bad side of me. Will you still call me Brother Bai from now on?" Bai Shanyao joked to himself.

Nan Yi hurriedly typed a response: [How could it happen? Everyone has bad times]

【Always gentle but sometimes you get tired】

Bai Shanyao was stunned for a moment.

Obviously she just joked because she didn't want the atmosphere to be heavy, but the person in front of her was so serious.

He has a pair of cold eyes, but his pupils are so clean, as attractive as stars.

Originally, it was just because he had helped me just now, and I wanted to buy him a drink out of courtesy.

Milk Tea only took him to drink milk tea because omegas generally like sweet things. This store was just because it was close to each other. At first, I didn't think of carefully choosing a particular store.

Bai Shanyao was used to dealing with people with a smile, but today, he was a little lucky that such a clean and sincere person as He Nanyi came in and sat here.

Bai Shanyao stared straight into Nan Yi's eyes, as if murmuring to himself: "Mr. Nan is really gentle."

Nan Yi was a little embarrassed by the praise and blushed shyly.