Chapter 59- He is standing up for himself

Nan Yi woke up very late the next day, going over what happened last night in his mind.

He felt that he should explain it clearly to He Yushen, but the alpha was no longer in the bedroom, so Nan Yi decided to ask about Yin Feng's situation first.

Subconsciously, I touched under the pillow. I didn't touch anything, and then I remembered that my phone seemed to be still in the car.

Nan Yi had no choice but to go downstairs and borrow the housekeeper's cell phone to call, but no one answered. He probably hadn't sobered up yet, after all, he was so drunk last night.

It was already 11 o'clock, He Yushen had already gone to work, and he could only wait until the evening to explain.

After a night's sleep, the redness and swelling on my face had subsided a bit and was no longer noticeable.

After the meal, he found his mobile phone in the car. It was completely smashed and could not be used.

He placed the phone with a cracked screen on the table, holding his face and staring at the screen with his head drooped.

If he told He Yushen what happened last night, would he help him get revenge?

Probably not.

Nan Yi felt nauseated just thinking about that disgusting alpha.

But when he wanted to eat fruit, he opened the refrigerator and saw durian inside. Nan Yi's face immediately turned pale.

After asking the aunt and the housekeeper if they wanted to eat.

So wearing a thin omega, he left the villa with two durians bigger than his head.

When the black Maybach stopped in front of him, he just threw the durian in his hand to the ground, and Nan Yi kicked it in dissatisfaction.

Nan Yi did not expect that He Yushen and Yun Luo would come back so early. If he had known, he would not have done such a stupid thing.

He Yushen:........................

The two people in the car looked at him from a distance, and Nan also stayed where he was.

Yun Luo was a little confused: "Mr. Nan, doesn't he like durian?"

Nan Yi was a little embarrassed and could only smile and said: "Yes...it smells a bit."

He Yushen glanced at the durians on the ground lightly: "Get in the car."

Yunluo, who was originally sitting in the back seat with He Yushen, took the initiative to get out of the car and get into the passenger seat.

Nan Yi thought that the two of them were going to follow him back to the villa, but after he got in the car, the car turned around.

"Yu Shen, aren't you going to come back?"

"Go somewhere first."

Because Yun Luo was there, Nan Yi couldn't bring up what happened last night and could only sit quietly in the car.

Yun Luo and He Yushen didn't talk much, and Nan Yi wasn't a talkative person either, so the car was extremely quiet.

Nan Yi was already feeling unwell. When the car went through curves, his body swayed and his buttocks felt a little uncomfortable. Nan Yi endured the discomfort and needed to adjust his sitting posture from time to time.

Fortunately, the car didn't last long.

The car stopped at a familiar location, and Nan Yi felt nervous.