Extra- Find someone else...

"It's okay, let's go in first, it's still a bit cold at night."

Hu Wen looked away. He couldn't look at the omega too much, he would become addicted.

"Thank you." Nanzhi said sincerely.

Hu Wen's eyes kept falling on the retreating figure behind the iron gate.

In an old place, there is no security at the gate. The rusty iron gate is not closed tightly and is left ajar.

"Master? Are you leaving?"

"Um."

........................

After returning from the hospital, Nanzhi never went out again. The weather turned colder and the closer to winter, the colder it became. He stayed at home every day to accompany Lin Yunjian.

Every day, he was worried that Lin Qiu would take Lin Yunjian away from him by mistake.

One day in winter is Lin Yunjian's birthday, her second birthday.

It was foggy and drizzling, and the weather was wet and cold.

Nanzhi went to the mall alone. He wanted to order a cute little cake for the little alpha, and he happened to buy some winter clothes for Lin Yunjian.

Nanzhi, who was somewhat strapped for cash, swiped the card that Lin Qiu mistakenly gave him for the first time. Anyway, it was originally meant for Lin Yunjian. He bought several sets of children's clothes from big brands with peace of mind, and finally ordered a small cake.

When passing by a coffee shop, the transparent glass clearly shows what is going on inside.

Nanzhi did not expect that he and Hu Wen were so destined. It was rare for him to go out for such a long time and he would meet Hu Wen who was dating.

Sitting in front of the familiar alpha was a beautiful omega, especially Hu Wen, who was still dressed formally. It looked like a date.

Nanzhi stared at the two with envious eyes for a few seconds before continuing to walk out. It seemed that he had never been on a date.

In the coffee shop at this time.

"Xiao Wen, do you know the omega outside? I've been looking at you for a long time."

The female alpha with big waves and red lips had charming and sassy eyes. She lazily lifted the coffee in her hand and brought it to her mouth.

"I know a lot of people, who are you talking about?"

Hu Wen did not turn around in a hurry, but lazily took a sip of the mocha in front of him with a somewhat proud tone.

He is the most sought-after alpha in the hospital, and he is looked down upon with admiration by countless omegas.

"A cute omega, his eyes are my favorite."

"Aren't you afraid that your little cutie will hear you and make trouble with you?"

Hu Wen raised his eyebrows and turned back curiously while joking.

There was no Omega outside, only his silhouette passing by in the far corner.

That's... Nanzhi!

"What are you doing?"

The female alpha raised her eyes in confusion and looked at Hu Wen who stood up unexpectedly.

Before Hu Wen could explain, the person in front of him hurriedly walked out of the coffee shop.

"Tsk, didn't I agree that you would treat me?"