Chapter 102- Yiyi takes Xiaobao to see his grandpa

Although He Yushen coaxed Nan Yi all the way, the little guy still ignored him when he returned home.

It was five o'clock in the afternoon when the two returned home again. Nan Yi, who was sweating, took a shower first.

He Yushen, who was following him, was locked out.

After he came out, He Yushen blew his hair.

He was hugged by He Yushen and took off his bathrobe and put on He Yushen's favorite clothes, alpha's shirt.

"Do you know why I'm angry?" Nan Yi said without warning.

He Yushen: "Because I lied to you."

Nan Yi: "No."

He Yushen: "Because I pretended to be in pain."

Nan Yi: "Humph."

He Yushen rubbed Nan Yi's head and tightened his waist: "Don't be angry, wife."

From He Yushen's perspective, he saw two big white legs sitting on his lap.

Because he was sitting down, his shirt seemed a little shorter, and his thighs were looming.

"Next time, lie to me about whether you have a stomachache or not."

"No."

"I love you He Yushen more than you think. If you feel pain, I will feel pain too."

The soft little hands covered his hands, and the soft tone made him, an alpha, almost drown in it.

"I'll never lie to you again, baby."

"It's like you're lying to me."

"How could it be? I really didn't lie."

He Yushen bit Nan Yi's ear and spoke, making Nan Yi's itchy shoulders shrink.

"Just trust you once."

Nan also tapped the tip of the alpha's nose.

The weekend passed and He Yushen started to work again.

Nan Yi would wake up with him every time, have breakfast with He Yushen, and watch his alpha go out to make money to support the family.

The bedroom wardrobe has been changed again. There is a cabinet of brand new clothes, but they are all Nan Yi's casual clothes. Xiaobao's clothes are placed in the cloakroom.

Nan Yi picked out a very cute dress and wanted to take Xiaobao to visit Ling Ran He Zhang in his old house.

A set of yellow clothes, with the little omega in his arms, like a minion.

The wide-eyed He Siyi has the same deep eyes as He Yushen, but the bridge of his nose is not too high, and the tip of his nose is slightly rounded, somewhat similar to Nan Yi's.

Nan Yi liked the cute little face and the eyebrows and eyes curled up when she smiled. Nan Yi liked it so much that she kept rubbing Xiaobao's little face.

I carried Xiaobao downstairs, originally planning to take Xiaobao to see his grandfather after lunch, but he didn't expect to receive a video call from Yin Feng in the middle of the meal.

"Where's Xiaobao?"

The first sentence is to ask Xiaobao first.

Nan Yi put the phone screen on the dining table and pointed it at Xiaobao in a funny way, and continued to feed Xiaobao egg custard.

"Why is the little omega so cute?"

"You and Brother Bai can have another little omega." Nan Yi teased.