Extra- Surviving the Disaster

When Nan Yi and He Yushen rushed to the hospital, Nan Zhi was in the emergency room, and Hu Wen, who was asked to inform Nan Yi, was Nan Zhi's surgeon.

The operation lasted for a long time, and it was not until dawn that the rain outside stopped, and Nanzhi was pushed out of the operating room.

"It's not life-threatening, maybe my legs will be a little..." Hu Wen paused, his eyes a little distressed.

"This is the best result. We can't wake up for the time being. You should go and rest first."

"It's all my fault. If I had received a call from him in time..." Nan Yi's eyes were filled with tears again.

"Go to bed first. You have to be strong enough to take care of him when he wakes up. Don't think too much." He Yushen hugged the sad Nan Yi distressedly.

After lying down for a day and a night, Nanzhi woke up.

When he saw Nan Yi sitting by the bed, he looked a little dazed.

Nanzhi didn't expect that he was not dead.

I thought my life would end the same as my previous life.

"Nan Yi?"

The hoarse and tearing voice didn't sound like his. After waking up, I felt the pain in my feet slowly.

"You're awake! Do you want some water? Are you hungry? Does it still hurt?" Nan Yi stood up from the chair suddenly, his eyes full of anxiety.

"Jian Jian?" He tried hard to get up but found that he couldn't use any strength.

"They have already gone to your house to pick him up. Don't worry. I'll get you some water first."

After Nazhi's surgery, Nan Yi was worried that Lin Yunjian would have no one to take care of him at home. He originally wanted He Yu to check Nanzhi's address, but he didn't expect that Hu Wen would know it.

Nanzhi: "Jian Jian is not at home."

Nan Yi stopped pouring water and was a little puzzled: "Not at home? Are you at Lin Qiuchu's place? I called He Yushen..."

"Brother, Jian Jian was snatched away by Xu Lan."

Fortunately, Nan Zhi didn't die, but he looked away. Nan Yi was his only relative besides Lin Yunjian.

In this world, no one cares whether you live or die except your loved ones.

Nan Yi froze, and the sudden address to Nan Zhi made him a little surprised and at a loss.

After he came to his senses, he frowned and looked at Nanzhi on the bed: "Who is Xu Lan?"

"Lin Qiu's mother, brother, can you help me? I don't want Jian Jian to leave my side. I know I'm not qualified...but I really have no choice."

He could lose everything, including Lin Qiu, but he couldn't lose Lin Yunjian. Even if he just returned to the Lin family, he couldn't accept it.

Besides, Xu Lan would definitely not let him see Lin Yunjian again.

"Lin Qiu mistook him..."

Nan Yi originally wanted to ask Lin Qiuchou what he thought, but seeing Nan Zhi's lonely expression, he stopped asking. He said firmly: "Don't worry, I will help you."

He Yushen and Hu Wen's trip failed. On the way back to the hospital, Hu Wen kept thinking about the blood-covered omega.

As a doctor, he is used to separation between life and death.

But the second Nanzhi lay in front of him, he actually felt scared.

Hu Wen knew that he had fallen in love, he had fallen in love with her from the first sight.