Chapter 40- Let's have hotpot together

"Mr. Nan, I will bring it to you to eat on the balcony later." Auntie suggested

The fog dispersed a bit in the afternoon, and although there was no sun, there was some warm yellow light.

Auntie knows that young people nowadays like to eat out and enjoy the slow pace.

Nan Yi's eyes lit up and he nodded a little louder.

"alright."

"Mr. Nan, you can go upstairs and wait. I will bring it up right away."

Nan Yi didn't move. He held the bowl and lifted the sliced ​​fat beef and tripe on the side. Auntie would definitely not be able to carry so many dishes for a while, but it would be faster if she helped.

"Madam, please go up first and I'll take it."

The plate in his hand was taken away, and Nan Yi turned his head. It was the new butler.

Since there was help, Nan Yi took his own bowl and went upstairs first.

There is a black parasol folding umbrella on the open-air balcony, a large umbrella that is out of place.

Nan Yi was slightly startled while holding the bowl. With this umbrella, even if it drizzled for a while, no one would get wet.

A table and stools were already placed under the umbrella. After a while, the aunt and the housekeeper connected all the dishes and pot bottoms to the electricity from the house, and placed an induction cooker on the table so that you could cook while eating.

The top layer of the wooden vegetable rack is filled with various dipping sauces, the second soul of the hot pot.

[Auntie, you are so awesome]

Nan Yi did not mix the dipping sauce first, but sincerely admired her aunt.

"Haha, Mr. Nan praised me." Auntie looked at Nan Yi's mobile phone and smiled happily.

【You guys should eat together too】

Of course, hot pot must be eaten together to make it delicious, and auntie prepared so many dishes that Nan Yi couldn't finish them all by himself.

Nan Yi showed his cell phone to both the aunt and the new housekeeper who were standing, and then pointed to the bottom of the pot.

"How can that be possible, and I can't eat spicy food." The aunt refused anxiously.

[There are so many dishes that I can't finish] Nan Yi tried to make his aunt and housekeeper feel pity, and then eat the hot pot with him.

"The young master will be back soon," the steward said.

Nan Yi's hand holding the phone paused.

He Yushen came back so early today?

He wants to eat hot pot too?

Nan Yi has a question mark on his head.

By the time he was typing to ask if He Yushen wanted to eat together, the aunt and the housekeeper had already stepped out of the balcony.

Nan Yi:???

do not care.

Regardless of whether He Yushen eats it or not, he is going to eat it anyway.

Just smelling it made Nan Yi's mouth water.

First, get a piece of fat beef, then rinse the tripe and put it into the homemade sesame sauce dipping bowl.

Just after eating two slices, there was the sound of a car passing by outside.

Is He Yushen here?

Nan Yi stood curiously on the balcony with his bowl in hand, and happened to look at the people getting off the bus below.